• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Axio Jerking/vibration Problem

Axio2010

Question

Dear Members,

I have a Toyota Axio 2009,,,,Done 23000km

I am experiencing a jerk when car accelerating from low speed. This is happening all engine Temperatures. Car is doing 11+/liter in the city...Recently I did a service and change OIl and both Oil and Air filters. I searched regarding this on the web and found a suggestion that there is sensor in acceleration pedal, if settings or sensor has gone wrong this can be happened. At the same time car has a Vibration when stop at Traffic....

I hope to take car to the Agent and find out what has gone wrong...Do you guys have any suggestions

3 answers to this question

Dear Members,

I have a Toyota Axio 2009,,,,Done 23000km

I am experiencing a jerk when car accelerating from low speed. This is happening all engine Temperatures. Car is doing 11+/liter in the city...Recently I did a service and change OIl and both Oil and Air filters. I searched regarding this on the web and found a suggestion that there is sensor in acceleration pedal, if settings or sensor has gone wrong this can be happened. At the same time car has a Vibration when stop at Traffic....

I hope to take car to the Agent and find out what has gone wrong...Do you guys have any suggestions

well i guess u have e thorttle and not the cable type.. anyway if this is the case u will most likely get a check light code feel.. better get it scanned.