• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MasterDon

Great News!!

After endless delays and lots of changes we have finally locked in an air date... MOTORQUE will return for season two on wednesday the 6th of March at 8.30 PM on Art TV.

Episode should be uploaded to the tubes soon after...

Do let me know what you think of season 2.

Great News!!

After endless delays and lots of changes we have finally locked in an air date... MOTORQUE will return for season two on wednesday the 6th of March at 8.30 PM on Art TV.

Good news!... Good luck on season 2 and all throughout the series!

Great News!!

Fantastic news! :grinning-smiley-003:

Edited by Kavvz

• 2 weeks later...

Caught a glimpse of the 7 Seriese review yesterday ... Will watch the whole thing online soon.

Nice touch with the suit, the show looks more professional now.

Best of luck machang.

Edited by bogzy

Nice one Supra! Things are definitely looking up :) Liking the little fun montage addition at the end too.

Just a point if I may suggest, a clip on mic would make a world of difference, plus maybe not using the windows sample Ninja Tuna music :P

Looking forward to what the future may have in store... ;)

Listing a short summary of the specifications after each car review and the addition of a 'top tips' section' is kinda cool; but what happened to the voice over guy at the start? Did you guys switch him out for someone older?

Nice one Supra! Things are definitely looking up :) Liking the little fun montage addition at the end too.

Just a point if I may suggest, a clip on mic would make a world of difference, plus maybe not using the windows sample Ninja Tuna music :P

Looking forward to what the future may have in store... ;)

Haha the Ninja Tuna music was considered appropriate for the outtakes section... we needed something faintly silly and at the time that it was being wrapped up it sounded like a good choice. We've had all sorts of issues with clip ons in the earlier series man, so went with booms for this one... Sound continues to be something of a bugbear so we continue to experiment.

Really great to see the show back!...Ado loose the jacket bung,you look like you're going to a bloody funeral. :P kiddin'

Oh and a bit of constructive criticism(I hope)...try and minimize the pausing in the middle of sentences machan...

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 1

Really great to see the show back!...Ado loose the jacket bung,you look like you're going to a bloody funeral. :P kiddin'

Oh and a bit of constructive criticism(I hope)...try and minimize the pausing in the middle of sentences machan...

Couldn't watch the whole show, youtube was being somewhat uncooperative. Thought he was wearing that jacket to be all formal with the 7. He wore it for the whole thing??

Couldn't watch the whole show, youtube was being somewhat uncooperative. Thought he was wearing that jacket to be all formal with the 7. He wore it for the whole thing??

Ahhhhh so the jacket was for the bimmer's sake,to look all business tycoon like...I totally missed that,doh!...I wondered why Supra got the sudden urge to look like an undertaker...hee

And yes the jacket was for the 7 series review segment only...

not only the jacket he also had an ipad in his hand,to look like a real business

tycoon... :) and suits great with the 7...good to have the show back

Noticed that the 7 has an AT and a "steptronic" transmision what is this steptronic?