• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MasterDon

is the new episode up yet?????

Due to some technical issues last weeks episode was a repeat of the Motorsports special.... Episode 7 will air this week and will be online by next monday. :)

Prety cool vids Supra. Loved the one with race coverage. May be more of local car events more details about the race cars/bikes and their drivers/riders would be nice too. Little humor could go a long way as well. All and all, they are getting better and better. Keep it up.

Loved the 7th episode Supra_Natural! Great selection of cars as well!

Are you guys able to borrow a race track or something to shoot for example the BMW 3 series and stuff? Somewhere that is not as crowded as the city roads maybe? You guys could do some pretty neat camera work if you had a little more space I think... just a thought. :)

:grinning-smiley-003:

it's nice show supra keep it up and all three cars you review are in red nice. any ways it's good to see this show and your presentation skills improve by every episode mate.

if i have a complaints to make it's the background noises it's hard to hear some dialogues and use some more different footage than showing the same ones for eg f30 bmw 3 series review other than that it's a fine show good luck to you and your show supra. :)

lemme guess something with a bunch of scantily dress dressed chicks.... ? I stand by my case :P

I swear to God, this Triumph International Inspiration Awards getting postphoned is your fault somehow. Some negative vibes, negative karma kinda sh*t.

But if not, yes, they wouldn't be any more scantily dressed in this country. At least in public.

I swear to God, this Triumph International Inspiration Awards getting postphoned is your fault somehow. Some negative vibes, negative karma kinda sh*t.

But if not, yes, they wouldn't be any more scantily dressed in this country. At least in public.

OK, now lets stop trashing Supra's MoTorque thread with peri's Peri's PervyTalk...

Edited by Watchman

Bit of an Announcement gents.

Im sure you may have noticed that there was no episode telecasted last week and uploaded this week.

Well unfortunately due to a combination of Issues we are unable to continue on MaxTV so we have gone on a bit of a Hiatus for the moment. Consider it the End of Season 1.

The Good news is that it won't be for long, we are already sorting out telecasting and will be able to start off again very soon. There will be no new content for the month of June sadly but we will start again in July, that's the plan so far.

I'll keep you'll updated on any news as soon as I get it, thanks for all the support and feedback so far guys!

Keep your finger's Crossed :)

Thanks again

S_N

Bit of an Announcement gents.

Im sure you may have noticed that there was no episode telecasted last week and uploaded this week.

Well unfortunately due to a combination of Issues we are unable to continue on MaxTV so we have gone on a bit of a Hiatus for the moment. Consider it the End of Season 1.

The Good news is that it won't be for long, we are already sorting out telecasting and will be able to start off again very soon. There will be no new content for the month of June sadly but we will start again in July, that's the plan so far.

I'll keep you'll updated on any news as soon as I get it, thanks for all the support and feedback so far guys!

Keep your finger's Crossed :)

Thanks again

S_N

Try art TV ... they might be interested... Specially with the Porsche connection

• 2 months later...

Any luck getting the show back on TV? Or how about switching to an online business model (like DRIVE)? Is there not enough money in that for a show based on local content?

Working on it... have basically agreed with Art TV now, working out the advertising etc.. We're aiming to be back on air by october hopefully.

Not enough money in online only for now machan, our production costs are higher than most to be honest because we aim for a much higher standard than other SL auto shows..

Working on it... have basically agreed with Art TV now, working out the advertising etc.. We're aiming to be back on air by october hopefully.

....our production costs are higher than most to be honest because we aim for a much higher standard than other SL auto shows..

Well its a good thing you guys aren't willing to compromise on quality / standard for really that's what makes the show worth watching. Am glad to hear that things are working out: Will look forward to the episodes in October. All the best.