• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MasterDon

Thanks for the comments, if you read the thread, you'll notice that people have pointed all of this out beforehand. They will be sorted out as we go along.

Yes i read all three pages before i commented.

Didn't notice others except mic issue and the inclusion of technical facts .

And all that was what i felt ,

so whole heartedly commented for constructive criticism.

It was my first comment on AL.,but community forums are not new for me .so i read before i post

It was my first comment on AL.,but community forums are not new for me .so i read before i post

Your suggestions are good an' all but this being Sri lankan show there are some restrictions that apply.Supra along with most of the senior guys here grew up watching old Top Gear,Fifth Gear before it was cool.and trust me he and the others attached to this show know what they're doing and understands what it needs to be in the future.but as I said there are some limitations and it will take some time to over come them.If you ask me that was a bloody good first episode,way above the standard we're used to.The camera work and editing especially was awsome.

• Like 2

Thanks Guys, glad you all liked it!

Do keep watching, As I said, we aim to eventually make this a show that can be judged even by international standards. So I'll need you gents to keep giving me feedback!

Awesome first episode! This is one local TV show that I'll keep watching.

Well done and keep it up! :appl:

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback, Most of these changes have already been incorporated into the second episode so do watch it and let me know what you think.

Edited by Supra_Natural

Just finished watching, super! really liked it.

Only issue i had also was the engine and background noises over your voice :) also will look cool without the mic.

Awesome first episode! This is one local TV show that I'll keep watching.

Well done and keep it up! :appl:

Thanks a lot guys! Do keep watching and giving me feedback. We take it very seriously.

Hey Supra_Natural ...that's a great show.....man you got talents! Congrats that's a good show bro !!!

I'm sure you are considering all good comments seriously and a little smile and a bit of hair styling would add more value to the hunky presenter ;-p get rid of your glasses mate ;-)

Sorry my comments are coming late since I'm overseas and was very busy never had a chance to login AL.Thanks Malla for uploading vid, please add all other episodes since I'm going to be away from SL for few weeks more.

Good luck S_N mate..!

MINIACE

• Like 2

Hey Supra_Natural ...that's a great show.....man you got talents! Congrats that's a good show bro !!!

I'm sure you are considering all good comments seriously and a little smile and a bit of hair styling would add more value to the hunky presenter ;-p get rid of your glasses mate ;-)

Sorry my comments are coming late since I'm overseas and was very busy never had a chance to login AL.Thanks Malla for uploading vid, please add all other episodes since I'm going to be away from SL for few weeks more.

Good luck S_N mate..!

MINIACE

Thanks a lot Mini, was wondering where you were the last couple of weeks! Glad you liked it machan, and yes, I DID look far too serious on camera that day lol. I THINK I fixed it by the second episode though....Repeat is on sunday at 12.30Pm and hopefully will get the link up next week.

Thanks for the support guys, keep watching and keep commenting! :)

Thanks a lot Mini, was wondering where you were the last couple of weeks! Glad you liked it machan, and yes, I DID look far too serious on camera that day lol. I THINK I fixed it by the second episode though....Repeat is on sunday at 12.30Pm and hopefully will get the link up next week.

Thanks for the support guys, keep watching and keep commenting! :)

Cheers bro. Yeah it's difficult to find time for AL when overseas. Please upload epi two for comments. Good luck SN bro!

MINIACE

Great stuff supra !! At last something to watch in a local TV channel. :yahoo:

Watched both episodes and i can easily say that this is the best car show in Sri lanka. No body kit promotions, No fancy audio setup promotions and best of all No nonsense talking bimbos.

I have two suggestions for the moment.

1.When showing classic cars, if possible please go into more details such as some nice closeup captures and detailed descriptions of their specifications and special features.

2. Increase the duration of the show. i just feel 30mins is not enough for three segments..

Btw, was it you on that nice green sports convertible (Triumph? ) coming out from a by lane to High level road near 6th Mile post in Nugegoda today around 10:30am? I guess that will be on the show pretty soon eh? :-) :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by LashNeo

Btw, was it you on that nice green sports convertible (Triumph? ) coming out from a by lane to High level road near 6th Mile post in Nugegoda today around 10:30am? I guess that will be on the show pretty soon eh? :-) :sport-smiley-004:

Yeh it may well have been him...Supra has a gorgeous green Spitfire...

There goes that 'naki wisei' again :D

lol !!

Throwing in a pretty face just for the sake of it might muck things up; past shows that included female presenters seemed a bit of a farce didn't they? Its early days, but so far I like the straight forward approach of Motorque's format quite a bit and I hope if they add a female presenter its someone who has some insightful opinions on motoring / cars.

Second episode will be online shortly gents...

Peri, Can't do much with the hair lol, it isn't very co-operative. Yes we are planning to do bikes, They'll be handled by the gent who covers bikes for the magazine.

And as for sex appeal lol, the idea is to have the focus on the cars, with minimal distractions.

@lashneo, Thanks machan glad you liked it, and thanks for the feedback as well. The length of the show will remain at 30 minutes for now because it's early days machan but we'll see how it goes.

Hey, I always seem to get that kinda question if I put up an album with no hot girls in it. And no, I don't want to see SN in a dress.

Dude, if the hair isn't co-operating, do what I do, shave it off. I'm back to bald, and damn it feels good. What a load off :):P

As to the format, I like the initial setup, the excitement, the classic and the review of whats available on the market, and its early days so have to see how it flows, but I hope it doesn't stick to the same three segments. The sneak peak seems to show that ep 2 will be the same three segments.

Anything with a motor does include RC :) I see around the social media that RC Flying is catching on, I see a healthy crowd with RC heli's and so on. Maybe some race coverage from the local scene? I remember seeing Cats-eye in the post credits, they should have the footage. And there was some recent talk about round 2 of the official street drags. I dunno what the TV rights issues are, I guess CSN will wrap it up, but it does come under motor news.

Hey, I always seem to get that kinda question if I put up an album with no hot girls in it. And no, I don't want to see SN in a dress.

Dude, if the hair isn't co-operating, do what I do, shave it off. I'm back to bald, and damn it feels good. What a load off :):P

As to the format, I like the initial setup, the excitement, the classic and the review of whats available on the market, and its early days so have to see how it flows, but I hope it doesn't stick to the same three segments. The sneak peak seems to show that ep 2 will be the same three segments.

Anything with a motor does include RC :) I see around the social media that RC Flying is catching on, I see a healthy crowd with RC heli's and so on. Maybe some race coverage from the local scene? I remember seeing Cats-eye in the post credits, they should have the footage. And there was some recent talk about round 2 of the official street drags. I dunno what the TV rights issues are, I guess CSN will wrap it up, but it does come under motor news.

Second episode is the same layout but episode 3 will have coverage of Pannala. The ultimate aim is to include everything of interest to the local petrolhead (while also making a show thats interesting to watch for the non-petrolhead) so racing will definitely feature significantly. As to the RC thing, must take a look into it as well, do you have a contact for someone who's into the scene?

Edited by Supra_Natural

Second episode is the same layout but episode 3 will have coverage of Pannala. The ultimate aim is to include everything of interest to the local petrolhead so racing will definitely feature significantly. As to the RC thing, must take a look into it as well, do you have a contact for someone who's into the scene?

I see things on FB, I'll pass on that contact once I have access to FB :) FB access from work is sorta spotty.

Covering Foxhill?