• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MasterDon

2pPG9.jpg?1

Hello peeps! I'm very pleased to announce the launch of the newest car show to hit lankan TV.The show is called MoTorque and the first episode will air on the 4th of April at 8.30 PM on MaxTV.The biggest news is that it will be hosted by our very own Supra_Natural and will feature appearences from many more Autolanka regulars and ofcourse some serious metal.And trust me these guys know their stuff when it comes to cars so don't expect any of the BS we've come to expect from other so called "car shows" we're oh so used to.

So please tune in and spread the word.

-MD

UrtJW.jpg?1

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 2

Thanks very much for the support guys, and thanks MD for opening the thread! Muchos Gracias!

As to the show itself, Well its early days yet so lets see how it goes eh? The only thing I want to say about it right now is that it definitely will not try to be a local Top Gear lol. That's best left to Clarkson, Hammond and May. And don't worry, it won't be "Auto Vision" either!

Please do tune in and let me know what you boys think and of course do suggest stuff you'd like to see as well. I'll try my utmost to make it happen.

Cheers gents and I look forward to your feedback, hope you enjoy the show!

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 2

Thanks very much for the support guys, and thanks MD for opening the thread! Muchos Gracias!

As to the show itself, Well its early days yet so lets see how it goes eh? The only thing I want to say about it right now is that it definitely will not try to be a local Top Gear lol. That's best left to Clarkson, Hammond and May. And don't worry, it won't be "Auto Vision" either!

Please do tune in and let me know what you boys think and of course do suggest stuff you'd like to see as well. I'll try my utmost to make it happen.

Cheers gents and I look forward to your feedback, hope you enjoy the show!

Good Luck S_N. Don't coun't on my feedback, your show is right in the middle of the teledrama belt. Can't pry the parents away from the TV at that stage with a hammer and chisel. I can just imagine the reaction if I ask for the TV to watch a show called MoTorque. "More Talk? Rathu Ira wageda?" etc. But ending up in a no.

• Like 5

Quick update guys, due to to some scheduling issues, the time has been moved to 7pm on wednesdays. Repeats will be from 11-11.30pm on wednesdays and on Sunday from 12.30-1pm.

Premieres tomorrow, so do tune in!