• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dhanushkapg

What Is The Best Battery

Using G* for 2+ years no issues.....

Every brand will need to have proper water level maintenance & avoid misuse...

I need to replace my car battery.. I have two options.

Exide or Global ?

No two words. good battery is Global. i used Globle NS40ZL for 5 years without any issue. Have used EXIDE for 3 Years. but seems EXIDE Ultrs is not good. This week my brothers car Alternator going to replace because of the Diode plate have burned because of the Battery issue. that Battery is EXIDE Ultra but no have used 2 months. the battery also going to replace from the warranty replacement.

No two words. good battery is Global. i used Globle NS40ZL for 5 years without any issue. Have used EXIDE for 3 Years. but seems EXIDE Ultrs is not good. This week my brothers car Alternator going to replace because of the Diode plate have burned because of the Battery issue. that Battery is EXIDE Ultra but no have used 2 months. the battery also going to replace from the warranty replacement.

'Nilantha',

Your Brother's alternator would have had a issue that is the reason the battery also to give trouble.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'Nilantha',

Your Brother's alternator would have had a issue that is the reason the battery also to give trouble.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

are you sure? my brothers car is Micro trend. its brand new used for 3 years run only 11,000/-km. Micro company guys are telling me the issue with the battery and because of that alternator also damaged.

so what is true?