• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Diesel Vehicle For Around 20-25 Lks???

Audi A4

oh come on dude...i was looking for korando,,,bt the price seems bit high up...and u cant get a SPR for 33/=..nearing 42 with permit..so i thought of a diesel thats cheaper...

Stop feeding this troll.

Currently he owns a Audi A4 and some other vehicle. Last week he was looking for a Korando for 3.3MIll. Now he wants ANY cheap-ass diesel vehicle for 2.0-2.5Mill.

I don't know about him trolling but I'm sure glad he changed that profile pic of his. I found it rather nauseating every time I saw that girl's substandard cleavage early in the morning. anyway sticking to the topic a mahindra scorpio would do nicely for a man with your tastes.

Stop feeding this troll.

Currently he owns a Audi A4 and some other vehicle. Last week he was looking for a Korando for 3.3MIll. Now he wants ANY cheap-ass diesel vehicle for 2.0-2.5Mill.

Oh just noticed....Just fed a troll...oops :sad-smiley-066:

MINIACE

My Choices

• Merc W124 or W202 (touching 2.5mil mark n above)
  • Mitsubishi Galant Gen8 (1999-2003)
  • Audi A4
  • If lucky Audi A6

MINIACE

My Choices

• Merc W124 or W202 (touching 2.5mil mark n above)
  • Mitsubishi Galant Gen8 (1999-2003)
  • Audi A4
  • If lucky Audi A6

MINIACE

Hey thanx mate...now those are cars

This guy's A4 is a 1.8TDi according to the profile. It must be very special one off model cos I've never heard of Audi 1.8 TDis.

Also while driving a diesel he has a future plan of getting a diesel.

Edited by g-unit

This guy's A4 is a 1.8TDi according to the profile. It must be very special one off model cos I've never heard of Audi 1.8 TDis.

Dont worry...... the guy lives at the Monarch, studied at CIS , runs a big liquor business and that's the picture of his actual A4.

And I am the queen of England..... :)

dude thats not my real 1 ..its looks same...and its a petrol... 1.8 tdi is dre..jus look for the audi a4s in sale in AL. tdi is for turbo direct injection(thats what d metal badge in d dickey says...) and i dont give a shit wthr u guys belive it or not...

• Like 1

dude thats not my real 1 ..its looks same...and its a petrol... 1.8 tdi is dre..jus look for the audi a4s in sale in AL. tdi is for turbo direct injection(thats what d metal badge in d dickey says...) and i dont give a shit wthr u guys belive it or not...

Machang first of all don't get annoyed so fast second of all know your car a bit better. The petrol 1.8 turbos of that model came simply as 1.8T and not 1.8TDi. TDi is for Audi diesels and they were badged as 1.9TDi. I'm not sure as to what TDi denotes, maybe one of our members can enlighten us.

But I am 100 percent sure if it says TDi in the back of your car you have been pumping the wrong kind of juice all this time :sad-smiley-058:

From the profile picture I think he has a B5 model 1.8T. He thinks it's a TDi.

I just wanted him to confirm, since he knew so much. Maybe he has some prototype, or like those three wheelers with Intercooler on them :)

Dude, we are not your girlfriend. Please spell properly. I'm sure it shouldn't be such a difficult task for a former Surrey resident and student of CIS to use proper English. We don't want to waste our time translating gibberish text speech.

Was halfway wondering if Dr. Dre drove a 1.8tdi or something to that effect...

Edited by Pericles
  • Like 2

not sure abt the engine...on the badge it says 1.8T ,but inside the badge its TDI...and i pump regular 90 octane and soltron... and the pic is not my car...i want to make it like this...mine is still in the original state.

Dude, we are not your girlfriend. Please spell properly. I'm sure it shouldn't be such a difficult task for a former Surrey resident and student of CIS to use proper English. We don't want to waste our time translating gibberish text speech.

Was halfway wondering if Dr. Dre drove a 1.8tdi or something to that effect...

May have been the guy operating the kade outside, Peri.

so funny ,y does this quote come twice(i clicked only once)

not sure abt the engine...on the badge it says 1.8T ,but inside the badge its TDI...and i pump regular 90 octane and soltron... and the pic is not my car...i want to make it like this...mine is still in the original state.

Interesting very interesting, so you pump 90 octane Petrol to a Diesel car ?

Do you even know what "TDI" stands for ?

Edited by The Stig

book says- turbo direct injection...(and the badge in d dickey) outside it shows 1.8T

Ahh so we have a guy who decides if his car is a 1.8T or 1.8 TDI based on a couple of badges :sad-smiley-066: