• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Is The Best? C Class, Bmw 3 Series Or Audi A4??

malla

C class, BMW 3 or Audi A4????  

18 members have voted

1. 1. which of these do you think is the best all around vehicle

• Mecedes C
    • BMW 3
    • Audi A4

the C class is the most expensive out of the lot.

c class 11.5mn starting for the 2012. Has quite a few options and looks absolutly stunning (to me) few HP less than the other two compared. also has the best resale value

A4 is the cheapest at 8.3mn as there are many permit vehicles up for sale this also has the most options for the price. has the worst resale value

3 series not sure about the price of the 2012 but can get the 2011 for 7.5 but very basic options not even climate control. the 320D is one awesome engine. BMW resale value has been OK. not excellent

Edited by malla

the C class is the most expensive out of the lot.

c class 11.5mn starting for the 2012. Has quite a few options and looks absolutly stunning (to me) few HP less than the other two compared. also has the best resale value

A4 is the cheapest at 8.3mn as there are many permit vehicles up for sale this also has the most options for the price. has the worst resale value

3 series not sure about the price of the 2012 but can get the 2011 for 7.5 but very basic options not even climate control. the 320D is one awesome engine. BMW resale value has been OK. not excellent

just curious.....do they still sell vehicles for permit?

ive driven the 3 series and the merc c,

the 3 series and its a good car with a sweet motor and it handles beautifully,but it looks kinda stupid from the back and it has very less leg room which you would expect more from a beemer!

though the merc looks much better than the beemer,the ride isnt as enjoyable(handling) as the beemer,but i would say very very close.very nice car aswell.but i kinda liked the merc for no reason,

and the audi just looks FAB!the best looking car out of the lot,and the base model has alot of options comparing to the beemer,

so if i were you,Id go for the MERC,but yet again,i was just being me,i wouldnt blame anyone for choosing the other two as all of these cars are brilliant!

• Like 1

ive driven the 3 series and the merc c,

the 3 series and its a good car with a sweet motor and it handles beautifully,but it looks kinda stupid from the back and it has very less leg room which you would expect more from a beemer!

though the merc looks much better than the beemer,the ride isnt as enjoyable(handling) as the beemer,but i would say very very close.very nice car aswell.but i kinda liked the merc for no reason,

and the audi just looks FAB!the best looking car out of the lot,and the base model has alot of options comparing to the beemer,

so if i were you,Id go for the MERC,but yet again,i was just being me,i wouldnt blame anyone for choosing the other two as all of these cars are brilliant!

i have the new C and i have driven my friends 3... the 3 is smaller and like you said the rear seat can occupy only 2 adults comfortably... C has a much higher reputation as well... and looks much better than the 3. handling was almost the same to me...

Right, I have had enough of this.

Don, if you EVER bring up this stupid B4 again, unless someone is actually trying to buy it, I will suspend you so help me God!

Carbon - Any snarkiness from you, and it will be the same.

D- No swearing.

malla - I dunno who you are, but this line of talk is very suspicious considering your past post history trying to advertise cars. Guerrilla marketing is kinda frowned upon, and this smells a lot like it. Since there is no proof, there won't be official warning, but I am locking this utterly useless thread.

To reply the OPs original question.

The C class is the most comfortable and has the roomiest cabin.

The 3 series is most definitely the drivers car and handles the best.

The A4 is the good blend of both worlds. The only thing to point out is the A4 is front wheel drive while the other two are rear wheel drive.

• Like 1