• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Driving License

Lasanga Perera

The stig go away. As if I care. Any one else wanna know if I am a girl or a guy please pm me I will talk to you over the phone and you will know.

The stig is a loser and please dont ever comment on this thread again go away!!

Pluck a nerve there did i ? i feel sorry for you. must be very lonely in your world. No seriously get some help, you could have a serious personally disorder or worst case scenario you could be transgender. There are cures for these types of things you know :)

hmmm replied quickly after stig..... is stig and lasanga the same :D and there are 2 possibilities 1 stig is a girl 2 lasanga is a boy id prefer stiggy being a girl :D

Errr whaaaaat :speechless-smiley-004:

No no underneath this suit and helmet is a sexy guy ;)

Edited by The Stig

Who ever pm's me first will get to talk to me :)

if you want us to believe you are a girl take a picture in front of your house with your car on the background also with holding a A4 paper with both your hands with autolanka.com written on it(Watchman style) then we believe you are a girl. :D

• Like 1

The stig go away. As if I care. Any one else wanna know if I am a girl or a guy please pm me I will talk to you over the phone and you will know.

The stig is a loser and please dont ever comment on this thread again go away!!

The funniest part is that your asking a senior to go away without even trying to prove he is wrong.

You basically confirmed his points.lol truth hurts

Edited by CyRaX

Hmmm interesting, specially the part about you being a women because i can remember pretty darn well you said you were a girl

"please dont worry about me being a women or a man because I dont care" also i find this a bit disturbing, do you not know what you are underneath ? are one of those "hybrid" people ? :rolleyes:

Anyway for those of you who has already figured it out good for you, for those who haven't let me break it down for you. Note a couple of odd things here.

Well i dont know if he is plain stupid (thats right i said he, wait till you finish reading the whole thing) or just asking and eating but no person with a proper functioning brain uses their real name in an online forum, let alone their full name unless you are an attention wh*re which is the case here. Specially being a girl they would want to be as discreet as possible. Well so since "she" posted her real name and the whole thing was very very suspicious i did some digging (well technically me and blu3haze)

1- Her FB account was created on 2009 but only has 26 or something friends (yes he the "fagg*t" made a crucial mistake by accepting the friend request)

2- Profile has only a couple of low res pictures (check it out for yourself and see), for a person who has been on FB since 2009 i find this a bit odd. Probably stole the pics from another privacy protected FB profile so had only access to thumbnails.

3- Not a single tag or a single comment left by someone who claims to know her.

4- The email for the profile starts with a "kevin" (what blu3haze mentioned earlier), now that doesn't sound very girlish does it ?

Now what can we conclude from all this ?

we are facing a troll for sure, whats even worse is he is gender confused and gets cheap turnons by pretending to be a girl. Now i dont know what the AL rules for "identity theft" is but me personally would stay away from this thread cause im not comfortable with the fact of knowing somewhere out there is a fagg*t who gets turned on by reading replies from guys who try to be gentlemen in front of women. :violent-smiley-009:

Thoughts people ? :sad-smiley-066:

If you are right, does that mean peri would have to take out the warning he gave me for insulting the "girl"?

If you are right, does that mean peri would have to take out the warning he gave me for insulting the "girl"?

Honestly i dont know what the AL policy for insulting gender confused fagg*ts is ;)

Hmmm interesting, specially the part about you being a women because i can remember pretty darn well you said you were a girl

"please dont worry about me being a women or a man because I dont care" also i find this a bit disturbing, do you not know what you are underneath ? are one of those "hybrid" people ? :rolleyes:

Anyway for those of you who has already figured it out good for you, for those who haven't let me break it down for you. Note a couple of odd things here.

Well i dont know if he is plain stupid (thats right i said he, wait till you finish reading the whole thing) or just asking and eating but no person with a proper functioning brain uses their real name in an online forum, let alone their full name unless you are an attention wh*re which is the case here. Specially being a girl they would want to be as discreet as possible. Well so since "she" posted her real name and the whole thing was very very suspicious i did some digging (well technically me and blu3haze)

1- Her FB account was created on 2009 but only has 26 or something friends (yes he the "fagg*t" made a crucial mistake by accepting the friend request)

2- Profile has only a couple of low res pictures (check it out for yourself and see), for a person who has been on FB since 2009 i find this a bit odd. Probably stole the pics from another privacy protected FB profile so had only access to thumbnails.

3- Not a single tag or a single comment left by someone who claims to know her.

4- The email for the profile starts with a "kevin" (what blu3haze mentioned earlier), now that doesn't sound very girlish does it ?

we are facing a troll for sure, whats even worse is he is gender confused and gets cheap turnons by pretending to be a girl. Now i dont know what the AL rules for "identity theft" is but me personally would stay away from this thread cause im not comfortable with the fact of knowing somewhere out there is a fagg*t who gets turned on by reading replies from guys who try to be gentlemen in front of women. :violent-smiley-009:

Obvious fake obvious..

And the best part is one tranny comes along and AL turns into a chat forum..

AL doesn't discriminate on gender. If you want to answer the question, do so. AL policy says no personal attacks, remember?

just kidding peri. Why so serious? I still love you oh handsome moderator. ;)

Edited by jdnet

just kidding peri. Why so serious? I still love you oh handsome moderator. ;)

I was clarifying that for Stiggy, since he asked.

And whatever the gender, I do wish you guys would stop being so hostile to newbies in general. I can understand that people don't like fakers, I don't either, but Stiggy's detective work is quite flawed to come to such conclusions. Suspicious, yes, but thats not conclusive. What you have found is a lack of proof to prove a real profile, not positive profile that confirms suspicions. Its kinda thin to come to conclusions. Chaps still got some growing up to do.

But this question isn't interesting either way. Have things to do. Race is about to re-start.

• Like 2

Pretty good detective work there Mr Sherlock Holmes...... there is one more clue that you may have missed out, have a look at Mr Audi A4's picture, see if you find anything common with Lasanga P s picture ? they are both very good looking hot chicks. And I believe the chick in Audi A4's pic is a girl from HSBC. Out of curiosity I dropped the guy a pm and asked how he knows this girl, the guy has got the picture from someones phone and is using this as his profile picture. This is identity theft as he is using someone else's picture. Bit too much in common ? wouldn't you agree Mr Watson...... :)

Also pretty pathetic for a guy living at the Monarch and driving the Audi A4...... mmmm ....

Edited by CARBON B4

Pretty good detective work there Mr Sherlock Holmes...... there is one more clue that you may have missed out, have a look at Mr Audi A4's picture, see if you find anything common with Lasanga P s picture ? they are both very good looking hot chicks. And I believe the chick in Audi A4's pic is a girl from HSBC. Out of curiosity I dropped the guy a pm and asked how he knows this girl, the guy has got the picture from someones phone and is using this as his profile picture. This is identity theft as he is using someone else's picture. Bit too much in common ? wouldn't you agree Mr Watson...... :)

Also pretty pathetic for a guy living at the Monarch and driving the Audi A4...... mmmm ....

quite a drama going on eh ppl...the pic was in my sis`s phne... btw did smbdy PM lasangha??? any body callled??? i have doubts abt her tru gender.somebody let me know the truth pls...( reminds me of the girl named kushani who wanted to import a prius)

quite a drama going on eh ppl...the pic was in my sis`s phne... btw did smbdy PM lasangha??? any body callled??? i have doubts abt her tru gender.somebody let me know the truth pls...( reminds me of the girl named kushani who wanted to import a prius)

The "truth" is you need some serious psychiatric help.....

• Like 4

faggotry at its best

Edited by jdnet