• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Driving License

Lasanga Perera

Moral of this thread:

If you want to ask a simple question, talk absolute BS, troll, state the obvious as if it was something discovered yesterday, promote some crap and in general, be the puppet master of the forum, all you need to do is to create a feminine profile!

avery_tex_wolf.jpg

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 5

Moral of this thread:

If you want to ask a simple question, talk absolute BS, troll, state the obvious as if it was something discovered yesterday, promote some crap and in general, be the puppet master of the forum, all you need to do is to create a feminine profile!

avery_tex_wolf.jpg

Moral of this thread:

avery_tex_wolf.jpg

quite tru... but in this case i think she`s a genuine female

------------------------------------------------------

Thread closed! Thanks everyone!!!

Oh how nice of you to close the thread. I didnt know you were a forum moderator. :P

To al you kind gentlemen tirelessly giving advice:

408970_297141363665820_100001098762781_781371_1005703321_n.jpg

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

Is it good to go through learners when getting the driving license? I know to drive but I am going straight to RMV privately taking my own car. Is it good to go through a learner?

Wait, didnt you "close" the thread less than three hours before this? Mood swings eh? Its that time i guess... :P

Yes some kind of mood swing but please give me an answer for my question posted :)

yeah its always better for guys to i think go with a learner's guy.. for the greasing of palms and stuff.. but i guess for u it wont make a difference in my opinion... i mean have u seen the replies u got for a simple question... i remember my trial.. there were two ladies going before me.. 2 mins and a lot of eye balling and they passed.. for me profanity... bullying.. and a lot of name calling before he passed me..

caritha19- ladies first!!!! :speechless-smiley-004:

lasanga-but i suppose u get to learn a bit more road rules,discipline,etc... and isnt there a rule saying u shud go thru a learner

caritha19- ladies first!!!! :speechless-smiley-004:

lasanga-but i suppose u get to learn a bit more road rules,discipline,etc... and isnt there a rule saying u shud go thru a learner

i had no problem of them going first for the trial.. they came first.. but the discrimination was far too apparent.. oh how i wish i was prettier... ha ha ha ha.. oh no ur gender confusion is rubbing off on me.. did i say prettier.. yeah.. yeah i did...

Edited by charitha19

I see then I will go straight thanks a lot for the info Charitha. Have a good day

yeah but dont just take my word for it.. this is experience before they changed the system.... still u might want to get some tips from the learners guys on what the idiot examiners are looking for..

quite tru... but in this case i think she`s a genuine female

How do you know that ? Anyway its best if you don't post pictures of random girls with little bit of cleavage showing as your profile picture just to get attention on the forum,...... some of us may actually know them :) whats wrong with u man ? I actually though that was your GF's picture !!

Yes some kind of mood swing but please give me an answer for my question posted :)

In my view it would be better if you go with a learner... the reason is 95% of the chance if you go on your own u should be ok. But there could be that odd guy who had a bad day at home who might just want to fail u for some sadistic pleasure... So why take a chance since you are so eager to start driving that new vehicle with the " TIP tronic " shift...

Oh everyone thank me for opening a such a great tread :speechless-smiley-006: By the way need to see what I should do. Dont want to go through a learner actually maybe need to find a learner opposite werahara 1 week before to get this done!

i think they have packages for everything.. u could say what u want to do.. they might take u on one lesson just to show u the rope and maybe the path of the trial.. but they will still charge u an amount..