• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lasanga Perera

Driving License

dude instead of kickdown, what about shifting to 2nd? is it bad for the gearbox?

Yes. My cousin messed up the transmission in his car by regularly doing that for a year.

From her FB profile she appears to be a legit female. Srsly, the first chick we've had on the forum in ages and you guys try to drive her away :/

• Like 1

kiri appochchiye NadriquE shes viewing your profile. man whats with you and these chicks?

Seriously I dont need lessons I know how to drive.

ofcourse you dont :)

kiri appochchiye NadriquE shes viewing your profile. man whats with you and these chicks?

have no idea machan :D

Yikes 600 views in just one day, i guess its primal instinct for us men ;)

Yikes 600 views in just one day, i guess its primal instinct for us men ;)

yea machan, forum page doesn't load :( only this thread does :D

I think you missed his point.

Nexus was saying that it's good to start with autos and give people the chance to drive around until they are confident enough to take on a manual.

yep this is what i said. :)

Oops, sorry my mistake!!

Why can't you bloody buggers behave? You're making late for work!

Why can't you bloody buggers behave? You're making late for work!

yaya i'm sure WE are the reason you're still at home replying to this thread :P

Edited by Watchman

yaya i'm sure WE are the reason you're still at home replying to this thread :P

It was, there were reported posts to clean up and warnings to be issued. I had to run to make the shuttle. Not to mention getting nearly knocked down trying to cross the street before they left me. I HATE early morning exercise. Now I suggest everyone behaves before I get really pissed.

...and not a single person comes with our famous reply for a newcomer " search the forum b4 starting a new thread" LOL

Good point but this particular thing hasn't been discussed before. At least not to my knowledge.

People, esp the regular posters get cheesed off when people ask the same bloody question all the time. ie. power shutters, central locks, audio systems etc etc

• Like 2

:sport-smiley-027: i think im drowning in this thread...being checking it every 15 mins,,once at 3.16 am... yikes

Should have been obvious from the number of people who didn't know there was an automatics only licence.

Out of curiosity, when did they start issuing 'auto' license anyway?

Who has a girl pic as profile pic? I am a girl not a guy :sport-smiley-004: so much of motivation for every one.

:sport-smiley-027: i think im drowning in this thread...being checking it every 15 mins,,once at 3.16 am... yikes

You can subscribe, then the software will send you a mail when something new happens, you don't have to keep refreshing.

Out of curiosity, when did they start issuing 'auto' license anyway?

Some time ago. I know a girl who went for that option too. Buddy of mine's wife.

You can subscribe, then the software will send you a mail when something new happens, you don't have to keep refreshing.

hmm one anonymous user is following this topic, I wonder whos the sneaky bugger is :D

thanx mate

Auto works really smooth and if you want you can use the trip tronic gear system. I dont know if other auto cars have this system but if you can use it you can speed up fast where ever you want to.

Its actually " Tiptronic " :) and not all auto cars have this, so doubt using this is properly taught at the learners...

if you are an absolute beginner it can be tricky so need to be careful not to over rev the engine in the wrong gear, like when down shifting at high speeds.

Its actually " Tiptronic " :) and not all auto cars have this, so doubt using this is properly taught at the learners...

if you are an absolute beginner it can be tricky so need to be careful not to over rev the engine in the wrong gear, like when down shifting at high speeds.

Dude she's not here looking for private tuition :P and she's said it a couple of times.. she KNOWS how to drive....

Just some legal advice.

Edited by Watchman

hmm one anonymous user is following this topic, I wonder whos the sneaky bugger is :D

May be Peri ? :P

Could even be her daddy, waitin to wack u naughty buggers :D

• Like 2