• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Driving License

Lasanga Perera

Apparently, there is a new law saying that if you get caught driving without a license you have to wait 5 years to get your actual one... Can anyone verify the authenticity of this?

Dude dont tell me???my poor sis..she has no licence at all!!!

Oh everyone thank me for opening a such a great tread :speechless-smiley-006: By the way need to see what I should do. Dont want to go through a learner actually maybe need to find a learner opposite werahara 1 week before to get this done!

i think its better that you do it through a learner coz i heard that examiners are a bit tough on girls :D

Yes just paying half the price to the learner and going through a learner to the trial. 1 week before the trial need to go and talk to a learner.

out of curiosity what is the car you drive?.

Elantra 2012 man! Not an expensive car but worth for the money ! Best car of the year in North Amarica beating Ford and japanese cars too!

Fuel economy is great!! All the features are there and I love the car!

Hi Kevin

• Like 2

I had to change the tire once lol had to call dad! I seriously didnt know anything about tires at first . Once on a rainy day and my car fell into a big hole and later car started shaking I got down and checked there were no air in the tire and I drove like that to my place coz it was just 200m away from my house.

I got to know I wouldve damaged my Rim also I couldnt use the tire had to get a new tire because if air goes out need to change the tire at that time if you drive 10m even it will damage the tire :P

I was dumb :speechless-smiley-004:

Edited by Lasanga Perera

lol you did really fell for it did you :D

nah...just curious

I had to change the tire once lol had to call dad! I seriously didnt know anything about tires at first . Once on a rainy day and my car fell into a big hole and later car started shaking I got down and checked there were no air in the tire and I drove like that to my place coz it was just 200m away from my house.

I got to know I wouldve damaged my Rim also I couldnt use the tire had to get a new tire because if air goes out need to change the tire at that time if you drive 10m even it will damage the tire :P

see, women know nthng abt tires...lol

Hi Lasangna :)

Heh heh heh ! You mean lasangna? Garfields favourite ? Same thing came to my mind man !

Hope the lady wouldn't get mad on you and me.

You won't ,right Lasangna ...er... I mean Lasanga ?

• Like 1

please dont worry about me being a women or a man because I dont care. Lets get to know about cars better by discussing . How often should you check tire pressure?

Even if you check it every day doesn't make a difference if you've driven more than about 1km on them before checking.

please dont worry about me being a women or a man because I dont care. Lets get to know about cars better by discussing . How often should you check tire pressure?

Hmmm interesting, specially the part about you being a women because i can remember pretty darn well you said you were a girl

"please dont worry about me being a women or a man because I dont care" also i find this a bit disturbing, do you not know what you are underneath ? are one of those "hybrid" people ? :rolleyes:

Anyway for those of you who has already figured it out good for you, for those who haven't let me break it down for you. Note a couple of odd things here.

Well i dont know if he is plain stupid (thats right i said he, wait till you finish reading the whole thing) or just asking and eating but no person with a proper functioning brain uses their real name in an online forum, let alone their full name unless you are an attention wh*re which is the case here. Specially being a girl they would want to be as discreet as possible. Well so since "she" posted her real name and the whole thing was very very suspicious i did some digging (well technically me and blu3haze)

1- Her FB account was created on 2009 but only has 26 or something friends (yes he the "fagg*t" made a crucial mistake by accepting the friend request)

2- Profile has only a couple of low res pictures (check it out for yourself and see), for a person who has been on FB since 2009 i find this a bit odd. Probably stole the pics from another privacy protected FB profile so had only access to thumbnails.

3- Not a single tag or a single comment left by someone who claims to know her.

4- The email for the profile starts with a "kevin" (what blu3haze mentioned earlier), now that doesn't sound very girlish does it ?

Now what can we conclude from all this ?

we are facing a troll for sure, whats even worse is he is gender confused and gets cheap turnons by pretending to be a girl. Now i dont know what the AL rules for "identity theft" is but me personally would stay away from this thread cause im not comfortable with the fact of knowing somewhere out there is a fagg*t who gets turned on by reading replies from guys who try to be gentlemen in front of women. :violent-smiley-009:

Thoughts people ? :sad-smiley-066:

• Like 2

Hmmm interesting, specially the part about you being a women because i can remember pretty darn well you said you were a girl

"please dont worry about me being a women or a man because I dont care" also i find this a bit disturbing, do you not know what you are underneath ? are one of those "hybrid" people ? :rolleyes:

Anyway for those of you who has already figured it out good for you, for those who haven't let me break it down for you. Note a couple of odd things here.

Well i dont know if he is plain stupid (thats right i said he, wait till you finish reading the whole thing) or just asking and eating but no person with a proper functioning brain uses their real name in an online forum, let alone their full name unless you are an attention wh*re which is the case here. Specially being a girl they would want to be as discreet as possible. Well so since "she" posted her real name and the whole thing was very very suspicious i did some digging (well technically me and blu3haze)

1- Her FB account was created on 2009 but only has 26 or something friends (yes he the "fagg*t" made a crucial mistake by accepting the friend request)

2- Profile has only a couple of low res pictures (check it out for yourself and see), for a person who has been on FB since 2009 i find this a bit odd. Probably stole the pics from another privacy protected FB profile so had only access to thumbnails.

3- Not a single tag or a single comment left by someone who claims to know her.

4- The email for the profile starts with a "kevin" (what blu3haze mentioned earlier), now that doesn't sound very girlish does it ?

Now what can we conclude from all this ?

we are facing a troll for sure, whats even worse is he is gender confused and gets cheap turnons by pretending to be a girl. Now i dont know what the AL rules for "identity theft" is but me personally would stay away from this thread cause im not comfortable with the fact of knowing somewhere out there is a fagg*t who gets turned on by reading replies from guys who try to be gentlemen in front of women. :violent-smiley-009:

Thoughts people ? :sad-smiley-066:

well u know.. for me at first it seemed ok.. and i genuinely replied.. but then i realized this is SL.. if a girl is like this.. she wouldn't need to come to an an online forum to get advice.. i mean come on.. look how our buggers reacted just for the pic.. nothing else.. i have seen people breaking from 100 to 0 to let a woman cross.. which they will never do to a guy in SL..

oh realized miss/ms/mr lasanga is quick to respond too.. plus no girl who looks like that need people to call her.. more like she needs call block...

Edited by charitha19