• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dpf Filter Cleaning

sampathBandara

Question

Do you know if any garage does DPF filter deleting and ecu power/economy remapping for ISUZU vehicle in Sri lanka? .

My friend have tried DPF filter cleaning before but it only lasted for several months and problem has come up again...

Cleaning places are blaming on the Quality of Diesel as Sri lanka.

10 answers to this question

Do you know if any garage does DPF filter deleting and ecu power/economy remapping for ISUZU vehicle in Sri lanka? .

My friend have tried DPF filter cleaning before but it only lasted for several months and problem has come up again...

Hi ask him to drive like a maniac once in a while which should unblock the dpf naturally :)

• Like 1

'sampathBandara',

Contact Mr, Ajith soysa Central Workshop manager at Indra trades Bary brook place Colombo 02. he will do the need full DPF cleaning.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

can i know the vehicle he is using?

47 minutes ago, Magnum said:

Do you want it cleaned or deleted?

Is it currently blocked? If so dont try to drive hard as it could take out the injectors as well.

You can get it deleted from tuned i chips(zacky)

Oh yea I forgot zacky, he's good too

2 hours ago, Magnum said:

Do you want it cleaned or deleted?

Is it currently blocked? If so dont try to drive hard as it could take out the injectors as well.

You can get it deleted from tuned i chips(zacky)

Need to get it deleted...

Tried to clean it many times... failed

Now it's in limp mode...

Edited by priyanka