• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Does Anybody Know To Download San Andreas Game?

Eeya thats an ancient game. Get hold of IV

True its old graphics wise but if you consider the gameplay and the fun factor San Andreas still is a much better game than GTAIV.

OP just buy a pirated copy from a local CD shop.i think the games about 7GB(2 DVDs) so thats 140Rs max.

• Like 3

IMO, buying a game is easier than downloading it. since nowadays games are 7,8 GBs or more, downloading is pretty boring and require sometime too.

btwn, i have played all GTA games but still i like the vice city most.it has something nice when comparing to its other versions lol.

True its old graphics wise but if you consider the gameplay and the fun factor San Andreas still is a much better game than GTAIV.

OP just buy a pirated copy from a local CD shop.i think the games about 7GB(2 DVDs) so thats 140Rs max.

true... San Andreas is the best when considering free game play... GTA 4 doesn't much fun than San Andeas...

yes gihan,the sti x and the evo x are present,

but truth betold i really dint enjoy the game apart from the moment i was able to take the aventador for a run,superb grapics but horrible story.

so try getting yorue hands on the limited edition one to take the lambo for a go.

OMFG...srsly. I woke up this morning from a dream involving various versions of GTA, mostly VC and SA. But the animation was anime style mixed with informational graphics , ala Royksopp's 'Remind Me'. It was all tons of fun, and I went back to sleep twice trying to get it back again. I believe I was driving a Skyline GC110.

OMFG...srsly. I woke up this morning from a dream involving various versions of GTA, mostly VC and SA. But the animation was anime style mixed with informational graphics , ala Royksopp's 'Remind Me'. It was all tons of fun, and I went back to sleep twice trying to get it back again. I believe I was driving a Skyline GC110.

were there any chicks involved in your dream machan? cuz of the pani thread we've been replying to last night. :D

anyways have you guys tried out MTA (Multi Theft Auto) for VC and SA? Its kind of a Network add-on for GTA, it enables you to play with friends over a network. No storyline, missions or scripted sequence. but its kind of fun if you have 2 or 3 players and you can kill each other. :violent-smiley-030:

hmm,ya i agree that liberty city is better,but this has a kick... ya ill buy it,,downloads take time and they dont work....grrr

there is a local gaming community site called gamer.lk

you get chaps who sell these sorta games there. should be dirt cheap and easy to source.

• Like 1

hmm,ya i agree that liberty city is better,but this has a kick... ya ill buy it,,downloads take time and they dont work....grrr

GTA Liberty City Stories is a PSP only game, maybe thats why it doesn't work for you. I think you mean to download Vice City, and while you're at it download GTA 3, the game which started the whole open 3D world for GTA.

do you have the sti?

in my first play through i didn't have the sti if i'm remembered correctly sti is a nfs editions car then i have found a save file online that have unlocked all cars if you search online you can find similar save files that have all cars unlocked.

in my first play through i didn't have the sti if i'm remembered correctly sti is a nfs editions car then i have found a save file online that have unlocked all cars if you search online you can find similar save files that have all cars unlocked.

thanks alot machan :)