• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Question

Hello guys. I need some advice from you. I've planned to replace the front shell of my car with a mesh one. asked it from a person and he said they do it for the original shell by cut and remove the core and fixing the mesh. is it OK guys? or are there any places to buying a mesh grill with the frame also. vehicle is Toyota vios 2003 model

7025018973.jpg

5 answers to this question

NICE!! It looks far better than the standard grille

Cutting and fixing the mesh maybe a cheaper option, as long as they do it neatly is ok. If u paint it a nice matte black , it will look good.

Gives any car a more sporty look....

Do you know how much the original grille costs? Buy a used "sports shell" instead of cutting up your car's original equipment.

• Like 2

thanking for comments guys. hmm I also think keeping original grill is a better option than cutting it. anyone know a place for buying this type of stuff??

thanking for comments guys. hmm I also think keeping original grill is a better option than cutting it. anyone know a place for buying this type of stuff??

It is available on eBay if that is an option for the OP http://www.ebay.com/itm/FRONT-GRILL-GRILLE-BLACK-TOYOTA-YARIS-VIOS-SEDAN-03-04-/170470998721?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27b0dd02c1&vxp=mtr