• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Moderator Please Stop This Watchmen Abusing Me

Sylvi

Agree with you, lets hope others who 'agree and forgive and forget' actually do it. But it's a shame you didnt get to read what sylvi wrote me before peri had to come in and do his work. Very insightful 1st class english (and content)!

Peri has been here cleaning it up i think. I too never saw all of those!

But after him writing about some broken pipe near his college and they used to do there...im sure what you say is right

Whats with all this generation gap bullshit? Look my dad and uncles are about the same age as Sylvi and when asked a question they don't go on about being born with silver spoons,speaking the queens english or relate the entire history of Ceylon when asked for recommendation of a good garage...The fact is Sylvi must accept that everything doesn't go his way and learn to be humble...I personally think the gentleman has a lot of growing up to do for his age.

• Like 5

i think we should end this by seeing who the best is... so wt abt u 2 put ur engines where your mouths are and see a RACE... a race for respect..

You been watching too much telly?

• Like 1

i think we should end this by seeing who the best is... so wt abt u 2 put ur engines where your mouths are and see a RACE... a race for respect..

how old are you? 15?

Channa Buddy Van Vs Grand Vitara 2L Turbo diesel ? :)

correction... maruti Omni now.. with Blue and white "Winker mirrors". ;):P

While many of us (me included) use an alias in AL forums Sylvi has been quite open and shared his details which has to be appriciated,While we may not agree with all his posts there have been quite a few posts where he has been helpful to others in trying to sort out their problems .We have no right to send mails like that which shows intolerance and make Autolanka into a crappy forum like Elaikiri or Lankanewspapers where members abuse each other which will put a 'maallu kade' to shame!

@ Sylvi,I suggest you block that email address and if it continues change your email address and dont share it on the AL forum

i agree with you........just because some one puts his personal email on the forum we must not take that as an advantage and make a mockery of it. After all syltvi has helped some motorists personally i know that and although we may not agree with some of his posts that does all what he says is bad.

finally inlcuding an email is not such a big issue , i have seen some forums which a member occasionally states his email for the other person to contact him immediately...

and also what is this uncle talk ...i dont get it .....we dont refer to others as ayya..so why are we elaborating that word " uncle" more often...just because he is a bit older than us...

i agree with you........just because some one puts his personal email on the forum we must not take that as an advantage and make a mockery of it. After all syltvi has helped some motorists personally i know that and although we may not agree with some of his posts that does all what he says is bad.

finally inlcuding an email is not such a big issue , i have seen some forums which a member occasionally states his email for the other person to contact him immediately...

and also what is this uncle talk ...i dont get it .....we dont refer to others as ayya..so why are we elaborating that word " uncle" more often...just because he is a bit older than us...

People give out email addresses, true, but do you see them starting up massive discussion threads when someone uses it? If you give out an email address, I understand that, (I bet Watchman's personal email addy isn't coffee beans) but not your personal one. And nobody is taking 'advantage of' anyone, Sylvi's not a fifteen year old schoolgirl, he's a dirty old man who is crying martyr here for public sympathy after saying some disgusting stuff to Watchman, who yes engages in harmless, humorous mischief from time-to-time and I love that about AutoLanka, that we have such a range of characters.

Really you don't get the 'uncle talk', well technically it's 'Unkel' :-)

• Like 1

People give out email addresses, true, but do you see them starting up massive discussion threads when someone uses it? If you give out an email address, I understand that, (I bet Watchman's personal email addy isn't coffee beans) but not your personal one. And nobody is taking 'advantage of' anyone, Sylvi's not a fifteen year old schoolgirl, he's a dirty old man who is crying martyr here for public sympathy after saying some disgusting stuff to Watchman, who yes engages in harmless, humorous mischief from time-to-time and I love that about AutoLanka, that we have such a range of characters.

Really you don't get the 'uncle talk', well technically it's 'Unkel' :-)

well let me get this straight .... at times i feel we are making syvi a problem to us than he is really a problem.This is done by some members and the whole thread is about him at times. If we can ignore his comments( if we dont like them) and post something relevant to the topic i think the matter is solved.when i was at AL in 2006 things were much different and the topics were much interesting....

in short: The ayyas doesnt go on on how old they are or demand respect based on how many years of experience they have.

well let me get this straight .... at times i feel we are making syvi a problem to us than he is really a problem.This is done by some members and the whole thread is about him at times. If we can ignore his comments( if we dont like them) and post something relevant to the topic i think the matter is solved.when i was at AL in 2006 things were much different and the topics were much interesting....

No! If wrong advice is given you dont simply ignore it.

• Like 4