• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Upcoming Blockbuster Movies - Previews And Trailers

Californikan

Awww, thats sweet. I guess you must be having that list folded up in your pink panties? You might as well hang onto it, I've no interest in it. Just like most of the bullshit you post.

And it took you time to figure out what the big movies are?.... Christ...

If bullshit is what you're looking for, then just read your own posts. Your posts are the very definition of a person trying to aggravate situations with pettiness and bullshit.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Californikan, you know sometimes you've got to stop and ask yourself the question, why am I doing this.

I think those who are interested in movies know of the upcoming big releases. A lot of Sri Lankans have satellite TV and international TV channels which do a good job of informing the masses. And most are quite internet savvy.

Now if they are really interested in the trailer, you tube almost certainly has it, and most movies will have their own web site.

So why do you insist on assimilating information that serves no purpose. Frankly it is a little patronizing. The digital age came to Sri Lanka a decade and a half ago. Even my nearly 70 year old father is quite internet savvy and regularly reads blogs and searches the internet for information he is interested in.

This is going even beyond your Hybrid thread which is full of vehicles which will never be relevant to Sri Lanka as they will never be imported here, nor things that enthusiasts get excited over since Hybrids isn't ground breaking technology and nor has something really innovative come about in quite a while. It's just more manufacturers jumping on the Hybrid band wagon to meet their emissions reduction targets.

I know you probably have the right intentions at heart, so perhaps a little food for thought?

Californikan, you know sometimes you've got to stop and ask yourself the question, why am I doing this.

I think those who are interested in movies know of the upcoming big releases. A lot of Sri Lankans have satellite TV and international TV channels which do a good job of informing the masses. And most are quite internet savvy.

Now if they are really interested in the trailer, you tube almost certainly has it, and most movies will have their own web site.

So why do you insist on assimilating information that serves no purpose. Frankly it is a little patronizing. The digital age came to Sri Lanka a decade and a half ago. Even my nearly 70 year old father is quite internet savvy and regularly reads blogs and searches the internet for information he is interested in.

This is going even beyond your Hybrid thread which is full of vehicles which will never be relevant to Sri Lanka as they will never be imported here, nor things that enthusiasts get excited over since Hybrids isn't ground breaking technology and nor has something really innovative come about in quite a while. It's just more manufacturers jumping on the Hybrid band wagon to meet their emissions reduction targets.

I know you probably have the right intentions at heart, so perhaps a little food for thought?

Don, there no intention to be patronizing. After all, this thread is updated only once a year and all it is a compilation. And how come you don't have a problem with this AutoLanka movie thread...... http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/14770-autolanka-mega-movie-thread/ .......which is pretty much the same thing as this thread?

I think a more useful attitude to have is that if a post or thread does no harm, and could be interesting or entertaining or helpful to someone, then that is good enough.

You may personally experience this thread as being patronizing, but there are others who will not experience it that way, and will simply find this thread to be entertaining or interesting or a welcome distraction from their day. I know I would feel appreciative if someone else did this thread.

So since this thread will be entertaining or interesting for at least a few people and since this thread does no harm to anyone, how about we all just learn to live and let live and let be? :)

• Like 2