• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Upcoming Blockbuster Movies - Previews And Trailers

Californikan

Also coming, but the trailers haven't yet been released.......

- James Bond: Skyfall

- Star Trek 2

- Gravity

- The Wolverine

- Total Recall 2012

- The Bourne Legacy

- The Expendables 2

- Die Hard 5

-Superman

......and many more.

Edited by Californikan

This trend of prequels is going too far. The Hobbit should've been made before LOTR ffs, I mean Bilbo is nearly Frodo's age in that book. But what I'm really waiting for is the new Twilight movie to get my menstrual cycle on.

Yeah, but the problem with Apple trailers and IMDb is they have so many films in their database, big and small, new and old. It's a lot of films to sort through and if someone doesn't know exactly what they're looking for, it can be very tedious to find the big ones.

These are just the blockbusters, sorted and organized for those who don't know the names of the upcoming big movies so they can keep an eye out for them :)

Oh dear. Mr Connecticut seems to think us ignorant Sri Lankans can't figure out what the upcoming big movies are... And that we need expert help from someone who is known for his great attention to detail.. :rolleyes:

Wow...you are one sensitive fellow. Maybe someone should compile a list of chick flicks just for you.

But you did get one small part right. Yes, it took time to figure out what this year's big movies are, which is why I decided to share it - so anyone who's interested wouldn't have to spend the time.

Wow...you are one sensitive fellow. Maybe someone should compile a list of chick flicks just for you.

But you did get one small part right. Yes, it took time to figure out what this year's big movies are, which is why I decided to share it - so anyone who's interested wouldn't have to spend the time.

My point is,

Someone who's interested/ looking for newly released or coming soon blockbuster or any movie will not come here to see trailers !

My point is,

Someone who's interested/ looking for newly released or coming soon blockbuster or any movie will not come here to see trailers !

Very true.And one also could have the philosophy that if one person clicks on a thread, whatever it is, and enjoys it or learns something new, that is good enough.

Awww, thats sweet. I guess you must be having that list folded up in your pink panties? You might as well hang onto it, I've no interest in it. Just like most of the bullshit you post.

And it took you time to figure out what the big movies are?.... Christ...