• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw E 32 7 Series

Gayans87

So what is the mileage in your A4?

51000 KM,

So now You will Ask " why the hell did you change the T-Belt?"

I will say " It got some problem in one of the tensioner and ripped the part of the belt, so its early change."

That's it. Don't ask any thing about A4. I'm not the dealership.

51000 KM,

I will say " It got some problem in one of the tensioner and ripped the part of the belt, so its early change."

Machan malaka did u replace the belt with a 7ply or a 8ply? This could happen with the 7ply belt

51000 KM,

Bad scene no machang. Was your car made in India? Normally for a car that ahs 51000Kms things like this should not happen. Are you sure the car odometer was not tampered with?

Bad scene no machang. Was your car made in India? Normally for a car that ahs 51000Kms things like this should not happen. Are you sure the car odometer was not tampered with?

Cars are not made in heaven. Its metal as you know. Things could happen and you may lucky than me cause you never come a cross a scene like this.

Cars are not made in heaven. Its metal as you know. Things could happen and you may lucky than me cause you never come a cross a scene like this.

Cars that you use tend to have a lot of really bad crap happening to you.. our whole mark II episode (or multiple episodes) comes to mind.. did it occur to you that the user might have something to do with it as well? and not just the "non-heavenly" cars :P

I'm not sure machan what was there. But I replaced it as manufacture specified.

How can you be not sure. YOu said that you 'lured' the parts from the factory itself. Who did the repairs?

Did you replace the resonator shafts as well? Becasue according to the A4 workshop manual, if you don;t change the shafts at the time of replacing the belt, the chances are at high load conditions, they will snap and jam the crackshaft.

How can you be not sure. YOu said that you 'lured' the parts from the factory itself. Who did the repairs?

Did you replace the resonator shafts as well? Becasue according to the A4 workshop manual, if you don;t change the shafts at the time of replacing the belt, the chances are at high load conditions, they will snap and jam the crackshaft.

I'm not continuing this, You want to drag me to troll situation and yell that I'm a troll. So Its my bad, I said about my neighbor's car and i implied it as mine. So you win Sherlock. Actually you Won already.

Edited by Malaka2

Cars that you use tend to have a lot of really bad crap happening to you.. our whole mark II episode (or multiple episodes) comes to mind.. did it occur to you that the user might have something to do with it as well? and not just the "non-heavenly" cars :P

Is this the same chap from Kandy or something, drove a mark2 until it blew the engine cos cooling system wasn't working?

Machan malaka did u replace the belt with a 7ply or a 8ply? This could happen with the 7ply belt

Guys guys! Dont throw all these big technical words at him! Its monday; as it is he's too busy making up excuses for his school teachers as to why he didnt do his homework. He cant go tell "miss miss, i was being bitch-slapped by some anonymous guys on the internet all weekend"

Is this the same chap from Kandy or something, drove a mark2 until it blew the engine cos cooling system wasn't working?

yep should be the same. He was a malaka too; and this guy refers to 'his' past markII.. but strangely at that time it was dad's markII that he drove.. :P

I'm not continuing this, You want to drag me to troll situation and yell that I'm a troll. So Its my bad, I said about my neighbor's car and i implied it as mine. So you win Sherlock. Actually you Won already.

Too late for that... you were labelled troll by your 2nd post... :)

Guys guys! Dont throw all these big technical words at him! Its monday; as it is he's too busy making up excuses for his school teachers as to why he didnt do his homework. He cant go tell "miss miss, i was being bitch-slapped by some anonymous guys on the internet all weekend"

miss-miss, You're right its Monday, but no school.

Its not worth to introduce myself to bunch of anonymous guys I didn't even saw. Those who know me and know who am I. and Yes, I'm the malaka that ruined my dad's Mark II, and I clearly said that dad gave it to me. and it a 2 yrs past story,since that time things changed and now I owned my own A4 and Premio. So you labeled pestered or what ever that I'm a troll its up to you. I'm not questioning it or trying to defense it.

Edited by Malaka2

But why call yourself Malaka2? Ver 1.0 was idiotic enough without needing a 2.0... :)

MAchang, if you managed to ruin a toyota... I shudder at the thought. Better not buy any A4s frm Kandy me thinks... :)

Its easy, I'm the only one in kandy who owns A4 with a Premio

But why call yourself Malaka2? Ver 1.0 was idiotic enough without needing a 2.0... :)

MAchang, if you managed to ruin a toyota... I shudder at the thought. Better not buy any A4s frm Kandy me thinks... :)

Dude, you are doing some serious trolling here. Why don't you just drop it? Its a pain for people reading it.

• Like 1