• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

lalithsenaka

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,

I would like to buy Mazda familia 323(1990-91) or NIssan presea 1992-1993 model as my first car.

So tel me your experience and comment about it. plz consider price , fuel consumption, parts,..etc.

dissanayake

Out of these 2 types, go for Presea.

But as you haven't mention your budget, cannot give any other alternatives. Most of the parts of R10 Presea would be same as Nissan Doc. Sunny so that easily found.

Presea R10 - 1990-95

Presea R11 - 1995-2000 (with Refina)

• 3 weeks later...

I've had one some years ago. The frame-less windows start leaking after a while if the large rubber beading on top of the door frame decays. A/C vents warp if parked in the sun regularly over a period of time. Not sure if the R10 came with an EFI option, but mine was a carb engine and didn't do great on petrol (but was not bad for a non-EFI). You just can't compare with the efficiency of modern engines. Comfort and handling was quite decent for the price. Some B13 (sunny) mechanical parts are compatible with the R10, so finding spares was not that much of a hassle. As a cheap runabout, it's value for money.

I owe one, bought a few months ago as a temporary car. A Refina, H series. I am quite happy with it. Comfortable, stable. Good on fuel. I could do 400 km for rs4000 outstations, before the fuel price increase. Value for money. I can reverse in to trees, won't slow down on potholes, leave it in the sun but it still serves me faithfully. Looks good as well. Several people infact asked me weather I am selling.

If you find a good specimen definite value for money.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been having a R11 Refina for nearly 3 years now, and have to say still find it quite a pleasure to drive that car!! As mentioned above, it's really good value for money. Goods looks, comfort and does about 105 KM/L in the city with AC.

I have no issues with the AC ducts and I park it in the sun quite often (have no choice at work).

The only issue I have with the car is with the beadings on the rear doors!! I think it's common problem with the R11.

Unfortunately, despite numerous searches in many different places, I still haven't been able to find a replacement for those beadings.

So, except for the above issue, IMO, its a really good car/value for money....

I've used both cars. A 1997 Mazda 323 and then a 1998 Presea R11, which I'm using to date.

I've had the Presea for nearly 3 years, and definitely would say that the Presea is a much much better option than the 323.

Comfort, looks, space, power and fuel economy vice, the Presea is a great deal over the 323

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

I'm resided in colombo and I'm looking for a WHITE colour Nissan Presea MANUAL Transmission.... but unfortunately, the white manuals are very rare to find... I have been trying for 6 months to find this and I couldnt.... This is my dream car since I was a kid and also I want one with the manufactured year of 1998 or above (precisely the refina)... I have even followed few cars on the road and checked out with the owners but all of them were auto :( ..... Can anyone please help me out to find a White Manual which has english numbers? .... This help would be highly appreciated and valued.... :)

I'm resided in colombo and I'm looking for a WHITE colour Nissan Presea MANUAL Transmission.... but unfortunately, the white manuals are very rare to find... I have been trying for 6 months to find this and I couldnt.... This is my dream car since I was a kid and also I want one with the manufactured year of 1998 or above (precisely the refina)... I have even followed few cars on the road and checked out with the owners but all of them were auto :( ..... Can anyone please help me out to find a White Manual which has english numbers? .... This help would be highly appreciated and valued.... :)