• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Korando User???

Audi A4

hey "moderator", stop imagining things.

Many wealthy Japanese are going for German,UK cars instead of Lexus,Subaru.you will be shocked by the share of EU cars you see in big japanese cities.

show me 1point in all my past comments where I said i have access to Toyota secret labs !

And I deny any responsibility for taking this post off-topic..

RDSS, or R Dumi##a Silva Syndrome: selective retrograde amnesia of events leading up to controversy, where the patient is liable to be held responsible for said events. usually characterised by outbursts such as "mata mathaka naa oi"

unless it was a top secret bathroom they took you to and showed you their WillVi's...

• Like 1

Wow you really ARE a clown aren't you?

you are the moderator who makes a clown of yourself by imagining things I had never said!

as Komisiri mentions,plese visit the his "pashu waidya" clinic since he seems to have made a correct online diagnosis of your illness.

CE110 was my first car and you hurt me deeply with this shitposting..

ones likes and dislikes are different,if you don't accept that ,you should not be on any forum where different opinions are expressed.

you will better fit a Group in El@kiri for "the best car ever made,CE110 owners who want 2million Rupees for their cars"

Edited by osaka_dude

ones likes and dislikes are different,if you don't accept that ,you should not be on any forum where different opinions are expressed.

you will better fit a Group in El@kiri for "the best car ever made,CE110 owners who want 2million Rupees for their cars"

Damn dude. I was trolling back thinking you were a troll. But the more I see your posts, the more I think you're some 12 year old kid who wants to impress everybody and act like an insufferable know it all while actually projecting yourself as a dumbass.

Second, I wouldn't fit in the group you mentioned because I dont even own that car.

• Like 1

you are the moderator who makes a clown of yourself by imagining things I had never said!

as Komisiri mentions,plese visit the his "pashu waidya" clinic since he seems to have made a correct online diagnosis of your illness.

Ane malli, dont dig yourself in any further than you already have.... You may have RDSS but there are a lot of other people here who remember precisely what you said. So save it....

Edited by Supra_Natural

Many wealthy Japanese are going for German,UK cars instead of Lexus,Subaru.you will be shocked by the share of EU cars you see in big japanese cities.

show me 1point in all my past comments where I said i have access to Toyota secret labs !

I am not denying that European cars have surged in Japan....but you are over looking one crucial fact...until this whole Abenomics business kicked in the Yen was quite strong for a long time and most of these Euro cars remained around the same price even with the import taxes whilst the Japanese marques became a lot more expensive than what it used to be.

Although you didn't mention anything about Toyota in this particular thread you have to realise that people do read other threads and remember what you went on and on about....remember....Pri catching fire :) direct connecting to servers at Toyota HQs....

• Like 1

I am not denying that European cars have surged in Japan....but you are over looking one crucial fact...until this whole Abenomics business kicked in the Yen was quite strong for a long time and most of these Euro cars remained around the same price even with the import taxes whilst the Japanese marques became a lot more expensive than what it used to be.

Take a walk in Yokohama for example,you will see at most times that 3 out of 5 cars on the road are EU. so you are saying the main reason for Japanse themselves dissing their own brands and going for EU cars is because Euro cars are the same price as domestic ones? Japan is notorious for unfair government controls discouraging import cars(main reason that current nogotiations for Free trade agreements with US and EU are not going anywhere,and they started before "Abenomics"),but still more and more Japanese are buying Eu cars because they notice the difference in comfort,build quality,handling etc.

I am now more than ever convinced that you are part of the grey car export mafia ,machan.

Edited by osaka_dude

Take a walk in Yokohama for example,you will see at most times that 3 out of 5 cars on the road are EU. so you are saying the main reason for Japanse themselves dissing their own brands and going for EU cars is because Euro cars are the same price as domestic ones? Japan is notorious for unfair government controls discouraging import cars(main reason that current nogotiations for Free trade agreements with US and EU are not going anywhere,and they started before "Abenomics"),but still more and more Japanese are buying Eu cars because they notice the difference in comfort,build quality,handling etc.

I am now more than ever convinced that you are part of the grey car export mafia ,machan.

how is all this helping with the Korando?

• Like 1

Take a walk in Yokohama for ....but still more and more Japanese are buying Eu cars because they notice the difference in comfort,build quality,handling etc.

You are an idiot....if you think Yokohama is "the" rich area in Japan you really need to crawl under your rock again. But okay,Yokohama also has a few affluent areas. Again you are displaying how good you are at missing the obvious elephant in the room and talk about a rat that never was in it.

There was an economic influence for Euro cars to gain ground despite the the nationalistic feelings of Japanese people. Didn't I say that even after high taxation the euro cars were still around the same price as before ? Do some math and try to figure out how much yen 100-Euros would be when 1 yen = 10 euros and then do the same with 1 yen = 20 euros... and then add a tax percentage to see what happens if you still can't figure it out.

Euro cars always had an image of exclusivity in Japan and marquees like BMW, Merc had a decent reputation as well as reputation for being costly to maintain with limited means of doing so. Because of the strong yen the premium paid for that exclusivity and reputation was minimized. (now don't start talking about BOSCH parts and stuff the Japanese plants still mainly focus on parts for domestic car brands).

Also over the last 10 years YANASE significantly expanded its network.(No YANASE is not just another large car dealership, they have a history older than Toyota)

No, I export cars of many colors why restrict yourself to grey (knowing how you would miss it..that was sarcasm !). As for your conviction...well just shows how lost your mental faculties are...

I do not like to flaunt what I do and my credentials unlike some people...

to the other members...my sincere apologies for going OT.

Edited by iRage
  • Like 3

Let's not get this thread closed down. Would be unfair to our saangyong community.

Mods can we have a juice_whoring thread dedicated to our resident cave troll? Maybe you could move all his posts to that from the point they went OT?

In an effort to keep AL troll free of course

• Like 2

I was thinking the same thing, the last few posts has nothing to add to the initial topi.

All Osaka Juice comments should be moved to Osaka Whoring thread and there we can have a free for all.

• Like 2

Since there is some actual interesting discussion among the trolling, we'll keep this open for now... On the subject of the Japanese buying euro cars, O_Juice's rant had a grain of truth, imported cars had there best year ever apparently.

On the flipside, that's only 8.8 percent of the entire market, and that percentage is all imported cars (which i presume includes american brands) so I doubt that any of the big Jap brands are going to be too bothered. Note the best performing euro car in Japan was the VW golf and even that only made it to 27th place in number of sales.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2014/05/imported-cars-have-a-record-year/

See, O_juice, this is what happens when you only read headlines (or pull facts out of your ass based on what you've seen on a TV program about an area of Yokohama).. So, any other wisdom you'd like to share?

Edited by Supra_Natural

Since there is some actual interesting discussion among the trolling, we'll keep this open for now... On the subject of the Japanese buying euro cars, O_Juice's rant had a grain of truth, imported cars had there best year ever apparently.
Note the best performing euro car in Japan was the VW golf and even that only made it to 27th place in number of sales.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2014/05/imported-cars-have-a-record-year/

this is what happens when you only read headlines (or pull facts out of your ass based on what you've seen on a TV program about an area of Yokohama).. So, any other wisdom you'd like to share?

thanks for having some common sense despite all the childish rants from "pora"-members.

I think 27th is still a significant value for a non-premium car,where as the above article says about J-society " the nail that sticks out gets hammered down". For example an employee of Toyota(or even from a supplier company like Denso or Aisin)would never think of buying another brand like MB or even a Honda for himself or his family even if he wanted to.Due to peer pressure and because it will be considered as some sort of betrayal/lack of commitment to the job.

Here is another article about 2014 April sales figures in Japan,

http://www.topics.or.jp/worldNews/worldEconomy/2014/05/2014050801001242.html

you know what was no1? Daihatsu "Tanto", a mama car(kei) with 660cc Engine.

No.2 is Fit followed by the Aqua.

It seems Prius took a big hit from the big Recall fiasco,and suddenly fell to No11,(52.8% decrease).It seems the Japanese buyers are taking the Recall seriously, unlike some car-sales mudalalis here who are blaming me for posting about the recall here .

http://www.jiji.com/jc/graphics?p=ve_eco_car-newsales-japan

(and no 5~9 in the 2013 top10 list are mini cars.so I doubt the importance of these rankings,since they mix up two market segments fo Kei cars and normal cars)

I was only giving Yokohama as an example,I have seen similar increase of Euro cars in Kobe,Osaka also.especially the small models from VW,Fiat,MB,BMW.

In contrast,the less urbanized/rural areas have about 3 out of 5cars with 660CC engines(Kei-cars),probably similar to the"hole" wherever iRage must be living in Japan.

Edited by osaka_dude

For example an employee of Toyota(or even from a supplier company like Denso or Aisin)would never think of buying another brand like MB or even a Honda for himself or his family even if he wanted to.Due to peer pressure and because it will be considered as some sort of betrayal/lack of commitment to the job.

EDIT : As some idiots do not understand simple english and miss the point I shall emphasise certain points...

You are a complete moron ! What makes you a moron is that you (YOU=O_J)say something sensible and then make a complete ass out of yourself by adding more of your two cents which is pure day dream and are completely oblivious to other mitigating factors (you remind me of a horse with blinders)

I happen to know quite a few people who work at Toyota, Nissan and Honda both at the company (=all non dealership entities) and dealerships who actually have cars from other manufacturers (and these average workers not car fanatics). Yes, the Japanese are a very homogeneous society and that does make an impact. Yes a majority do purchase cars from their employee's brand but there is another significant factor (another = means it is NOT the one and only) that you overlook. In this instance it is the fact that these employees get HUGE discounts !!! I know of instances where a Mitsubishi employee got an Evo X with 23% off using accumulated staff discounts (HE GETS DROPPED AT WORK BY HIS WIFE WHO DRIVES A SERENA+ My father in law who works for Mitsubishi has had Toyotas for the last 16 years including a host of his colleagues). Similar accounts for purchases of Voxy, Stream, etc...can be cited. At the end of the day no matter how conformed a society is economics start playing a part, why would a Honda employee buy a T/Wish when he can get a H/Stream at a lower price ?

You state that people from companies like Denso. Aisin, etc will not purchase cars outside of their brand even for families...two loop holes in that

1....there was a forum lead by Akio Toyoda at the 2011 Tokyo Motor show where they spoke about significant/monumental cars in Japanese motoring history where he mentioned some of the cars he has that were not Toyota.

2...Most of these companies like DENSO and AISIN do in some way provide components to more than one manufacturer.So uhh...in such a case how does an employee pick one brand ? or are you saying in such a case the parking lot will be full of all the Japanese brands ?

****DELETED****

As for the Prius, the recall didn't help (=recall did make an impact) but it has been going down the pole in sales figures since the likes of the Aqua hit the market (another instance where you overlooked other factors and just started feed out your two cents). If you go back even further you will see that the Prius has started to hurt ever since the Fit Hybrid came out (albeit not significantly). Kindly look at sales figures beyond just last month or beyond the recall that you are having a hissy fit over ....

This is the last time I will respond to any of your stupid posts because you are simply not worth the time.If anyone wants to believe your "grain of truth" which you do state; covered by mounds of b*!!s#@t without being prudent about double checking; that is their problem.

In the interest of not taking this thread further OT...the last thing I would say is..yes I live in a hole but I am just glad I don't live INSIDE SOMEONE's posterior hole like you do....

Edited by iRage
  • Like 4

I happen to know quite a few people who work at Toyota, Nissan and Honda both at the company and dealerships who actually have cars from other manufacturers (and these average workers not car fanatics). Yes, the Japanese are a very homogeneous society and that does make an impact. Yes a majority do purchase cars from their employee's brand but there is another significant factor that you overlook. In this instance it is the fact that these employees get HUGE discounts !!! I know of instances where a Mitsubishi employee got an Evo X with 23% off using accumulated staff discounts. Similar accounts for purchases of Voxy, Stream, etc...can be cited. At the end of the day no matter how conformed a society is economics start playing a part, why would a Honda employee buy a T/Wish when he can get a H/Stream at a lower price ?

You state that people from companies like Denso. Aisin, etc will not purchase cars outside of their brand even for families...two loop holes in that

1....there was a forum lead by Akio Toyoda at the 2011 Tokyo Motor show where they spoke about significant/monumental cars in Japanese motoring history where he mentioned some of the cars he has that were not Toyota.

2...Most of these companies like DENSO and AISIN do in some way provide components to more than one manufacturer.So uhh...in such a case how does an employee pick one brand ? or are you saying in such a case the parking lot will be full of all the Japanese brands ?

****DELETED****

As for the Prius, the recall didn't help but it has been going down the pole in sales figures since the likes of the Aqua hit the market (another instance where you overlooked other factors and just started feed out your two cents). If you go back even further you will see that the Prius has started to hurt ever since the Fit Hybrid came out (albeit not significantly). Kindly look at sales figures beyond just last month or beyond the recall that you are having a hissy fit over ....

This is the last time I will respond to any of your stupid posts because you are simply not worth the time.If anyone wants to believe your "grain of truth" which you do state; covered by mounds of b*!!s#@t without being prudent about double checking; that is their problem.

In the interest of not taking this thread further OT...the last thing I would say is..yes I live in a hole but I am just glad I don't live INSIDE SOMEONE's posterior hole like you do....

Oh my my,a classic example of a gaijin pr!ck whose idea of j-mentality is formed by what comes through English speaking acquaintances and everything else is lost in translation.you are always talking about dealership staff as examples,but remember factory staff and engineers outnumber them in thousands! You will not understand anything i said because your definition of j-car industry is limited to Auction sites and used car dealerships.you are so naive to think that discounts are the only reason employees restrict to their own brand.

Even during a suppliers business visit to a Car maker,they would select a car of the same brand and not dare to choose another.

please ask your Evo buyer at mitsu to drive in to his factory parking in a rented Nissan skyline and see his response.

(oooohh,aaahhhh,psssss....chotto .....ne........)

I drive a non-japanese car because i dont work for a keiretsu supplier(Denso for Toyota,Keihin for Honda,Melco for Mitsu etc...) .But remember over 20% of Japanese work in a J-automotive related company!

And if the Recall did not play a part,why are J-media screaming about the Prius falling to 10th spot everywhere?

http://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXNASDZ080CN_Y4A500C1TJ3000/

this one even mentions that Honda fit recall caused postponements from buyers.

so Recalls DO affect sales in developed countries,Mr.Car-salesman!

sorry for going OT,but I will not stand paople calling Idiot and Moron continuosly.

My advice to you,please learn the language of the country you live in before further embarrassing yourself iRape!

Edited by osaka_dude

I realized that my English was not good and makes people confused or misread certain parts; so had to edit the language in my previous post...andjsut for the benefit of the spectators who keep bumping in to these random japanese words....

*** as pointed out by O_J this was a double post; had this here whilst I was moving the content to a different thread over here :

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/16042-random-stuff-that-gets-whored-out-from-the-far-far-east/ ***

Edited by iRage
  • Like 3