• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Mazda Demio Thread

Lakshan Maduranga

Hi

I was on the lookout for a Mazda demio and I came across a Mazda 2008 de3fs,with fog lights, rpm meter, climate control and double din player. Drove about 160k. However the catch is it's at Mazda specializing repair Center under open papers. Guy is quoting 4.9m. market price is around 4.2-4.4m. This has most of the options and he had done all repairs, paint job, new tyres and etc. car check report has a score of 97.

I only found demios with lesser options which are of satisfactory condition for around 4.3m, with some repairs here and there. which would cost me less than 400k hopefully in the long run. 

Mazna gives a warranty for 5000km and repairs are done by then foc. 

Any thoughts?

My first vehicle and by budget is 3.5m to 4.9m. I regularly drive my father's and father in laws cars but this I'm going to buy for myself.

Edited by MenukaD