• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kandy Night Races

pontiac_gto

Some pics i took on the time trial

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10203857535417194.1073741869.1184815158&type=1&l=7e102accda

Honestly the event was not so bad but due to some un avoidable reasons (you all know what) the track was just boring.

There were no proper place to overtake and no straights like the last 2 times.

slightly OT but CSN presenters really need to memorize the name of races and what cars are racing. i heard them calling a Mini "Morris Minor"

Yep the main reason for that is track. only the bends and bends in a short time. no proper straights to kick gas..

clock tower bend tends to few up side down accidents and after first sand bag accident that plc was not cleared by cleaners properly.

3500 CC and CBR event was super..

@ schiffer i was stuck with few friends & couldnt contact u bang.aparade....

one the practice day a Subie rolled over the sandbags as well.

ade i couldnt come on the race day ban, just came for the practice, i tried to come on the race day but was way too crowded to get anywhere by the time i reached to town.