• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Wanna Buy A Puppy!

osanda19

hello brothers.im looking for a "PUG" puppy.if any one know a reasonable place for buy a puppy(for reasonable price)?im from negombo area.bt Colombo is also ok.early i had a "french bulldog" he dead bcoz of attacked by a viper on last January :-( :sad-smiley-050: :sad-smiley-050: . :sad-smiley-050:

Did you try the place in Kurana Junction? (land side)

Good breeds are nice to have but by buying them off these moronic dog farm owners, all you are doing is encourageing the suffering of these animals as most of these greedy bstds cross the females young and start treating them like sows.

Although we don't seem to see eye to eye on certain things, I totally agree with you on this one. Some of these dog farm owners should rot in hell... Dogs are locked up in small cages and injected with all sort of vitamins etc... resulting in very weak pups.

Also must appreciate Otara's effort in changing the mindset of most people who think its fashionable to have a pure bread dog.