• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What This Pajero Model Is So Cheap?

lahiru_carlover

Question

The price quoted by the seller is too high really. These usually sell below 2.3M. Why are you saying this is too cheap? Is it your own jeep that you have advertised?

no.i just gave a example.

i found many of this vehicles selling here are around 2.5 million price.i really like this vehicle design.And it is a SUV.

even 15 years old Toyota 110 cars are seling around 2.2 million.So compair with those i just said this is so cheap.i want to know why this vehicle prices is low compare to other SUV s. Even same manufacture year KIA SUVs' prices are greater than this.

yup...its all to do with the GDI since the company people also agree that its a failed technology...but it does hv a decent apeal though

Got any proof to back up your retarded claims? Do you think the cars that come out of factories these days have carburetors?

yup...its all to do with the GDI since the company people also agree that its a failed technology...but it does hv a decent apeal though

You my friend is a Grade A EffingRetard to make a comment like that. GDI has been there since 1920s.

Mitsubishi is the 1st to offer it in a commercial scale in modern cars. The reason GDI does not work heer is becasue our fuel and teh fact that most of our makabaases does not know jack about it. Here, if they do not know who to fix it its a FAILURE. Dumbasses!!!

It is so bloody successful that for 2013 F1 season, Ferrari might be using a GDI system on their cars. Already all the major manufacturers are using or adopting GDi. BMW (system called HPI), Alfa Romeo (called JTS/JTD, at 12 years old), and Mazda so on and so forth.

This is what happens when one retard gets hold of a little bit of gossip from another inbred little grease monkey.

I almost forgot, the God Given gift to all our new rich mudalali types, the Hilux Vigo with enough chrome to make Snoop Dog cringe, ever wondered what thet D4D on the side under the Wanker Mirror was???

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 3

You my friend is a Grade A EffingRetard to make a comment like that. GDI has been there since 1920s.

Mitsubishi is the 1st to offer it in a commercial scale in modern cars. The reason GDI does not work heer is becasue our fuel and teh fact that most of our makabaases does not know jack about it. Here, if they do not know who to fix it its a FAILURE. Dumbasses!!!

It is so bloody successful that for 2013 F1 season, Ferrari might be using a GDI system on their cars. Already all the major manufacturers are using or adopting GDi. BMW (system called HPI), Alfa Romeo (called JTS/JTD, at 12 years old), and Mazda so on and so forth.

This is what happens when one retard gets hold of a little bit of gossip from another inbred little grease monkey.

I almost forgot, the God Given gift to all our new rich mudalali types, the Hilux Vigo with enough chrome to make Snoop Dog cringe, ever wondered what thet D4D on the side under the Wanker Mirror was???

well the good side of this is that you can pick up a GDI mitsubishi for relatively low price in the used market :)

Members,

GDI has been there since 1920s. What (VVTI) had mentioned it is true, Manufactures are improving this type of engines in USA and other developed countries who make automobiles. They have never failed to my knowledge.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

@VVTI & JDNET... I was told that by the agents...maybe true or not...but all the peeps says to stay away

instead of making me understand that simple information... u two do like to name call don't you...i wonder who the retards are??? :P

BTW mates if i did a mistake i would happily correct it and guess this is a nice link <http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/en/corporate/pressrelease/products/detail446.html> where lahiru_carlover can read about ^_^

GDI engine has some advantages-

1.GDI has better Anti-knock than other system

2.Better transient Response

3.Better volumetric efficiency

It has also problems-

1.GDI has Greater need of Emission Control

2.Combustion Chamber design and Control of GDI is complex.

3.There is a Problem of matching with Cat Converter Design for GDI engine.

Btw mate if fuel and those makabaases and to that matter agents don't know about the tech or no proper knowledge... would u tell your friend to go and buy that???

But all in all do pardon me for not doing a little bit of research n plunking in the notion that this is a bad tech... ;)

Oh to the added benefit... i went to the agents on Tuesday coz they had 2 Galents for sale, some company maintained cars which exterior looked decent but insides were a no go. One of which is a Galent GDI and i wanted to get that, that was when i was told this GDI not good story...since the other car was crap i didn't go any further.

To check that guys theory i didn't have time to do a decent search (work got the best of me :wacko: )

and hey if that guys heart is set on a car or jeep no matter whats said n done he would go for it.

its like owning a Legacy... u know its a bit harder to maintain unlike others, u know its bad on fuel BUT on that correct time and place when you floor that wolf in sheep's clothing...its damn well worth it :D ....dont you think???

Oh to the added benefit... i went to the agents on Tuesday coz they had 2 Galents for sale, some company maintained cars which exterior looked decent but insides were a no go. One of which is a Galent GDI and i wanted to get that, that was when i was told this GDI not good story...since the other car was crap i didn't go any further.

To check that guys theory i didn't have time to do a decent search (work got the best of me :wacko: )

and hey if that guys heart is set on a car or jeep no matter whats said n done he would go for it.

its like owning a Legacy... u know its a bit harder to maintain unlike others, u know its bad on fuel BUT on that correct time and place when you floor that wolf in sheep's clothing...its damn well worth it :D ....dont you think???

Wolf in Sheep clothing? Really? What are you? Carbon B4s brother? Whats with the analogies?

wolf in sheep clothing, Kicking in, Coming on board... jeeezz.... do these Legacies comes with a small booklet with a list of terms to use to impress those around you in case the loud Pssshhttttttttt pssshhhtttttt sound doesn't?

• Like 1

Wolf in Sheep clothing? Really? What are you? Carbon B4s brother? Whats with the analogies?

wolf in sheep clothing, Kicking in, Coming on board... jeeezz.... do these Legacies comes with a small booklet with a list of terms to use to impress those around you in case the loud Pssshhttttttttt pssshhhtttttt sound doesn't?

Look at it this way machan; if he buys the io GDI Turbo, he will only have to add one more turbocharger. It goes Psshhhtttt already, just not pssshhhtttt pssshhhttt.

Edited by jdnet

GDI engine has some advantages-

1.GDI has better Anti-knock than other system

2.Better transient Response

3.Better volumetric efficiency

It has also problems-

1.GDI has Greater need of Emission Control

2.Combustion Chamber design and Control of GDI is complex.

3.There is a Problem of matching with Cat Converter Design for GDI engine.

Btw mate if fuel and those makabaases and to that matter agents don't know about the tech or no proper knowledge... would u tell your friend to go and buy that???

But all in all do pardon me for not doing a little bit of research n plunking in the notion that this is a bad tech... ;)

1. I only call people retarded if there is actual proof of a mental retardation. In your case there is.

2. Why wouuld anyone be worried about combstion chamber designs and matching catalytic convertors? are you planning to modify the engine?

3. There are people who are actually capable of repairing the vehicles. I own one and find working on it far easier than my other vehicle. Oh yeah, I also did manage to find out that there isn't really a need to replace the high pressure pump (which is the main fault in the io). All it takes is a little brain power and a can of carb cleaner. I actually replaced one unit as I did not have prior knowledge of the system, I went about learning how to take the old one apart and finally when the replacement too went bad, I just fixed the problem without replacing it. Still running strong.

4. Your missing the biggest selling point for most Sri Lankans. It does well on petrol compared to the non-GDI version.

• Like 2

Ohhh ur highness :rolleyes: ...i liked the car n read about it and came across this <http://www.performancecar.co.nz/articles/subaru-legacy-rsk-b4-buyers-guide-150>

please read ur Eminence, that's where i got it :P

Btw i said "pardon for putting that up".... i guess ur retard enough not to understand that. :lol:

Ohh yeah, Carbon B4's threads, i went through them coz i was interested in going for one and thanks to there info i talked to Jehan as well... m not a fan on any particular make i just enjoyed that ride.

3. There are people who are actually capable of repairing the vehicles. I own one and find working on it far easier than my other vehicle. Oh yeah, I also did manage to find out that there isn't really a need to replace the high pressure pump (which is the main fault in the io). All it takes is a little brain power and a can of carb cleaner. I actually replaced one unit as I did not have prior knowledge of the system, I went about learning how to take the old one apart and finally when the replacement too went bad, I just fixed the problem without replacing it. Still running strong.

JDNet, could you explain what happened to the fuel pump (as in what were the symptoms) and how long did the replacement last? I assumed it got clogged up so you managed to dismantle it, clean it and make it operational again?

1. I only call people retarded if there is actual proof of a mental retardation. In your case there is.

2. Why wouuld anyone be worried about combstion chamber designs and matching catalytic convertors? are you planning to modify the engine?

4. Your missing the biggest selling point for most Sri Lankans. It does well on petrol compared to the non-GDI version.

1. I guess it takes a retard to know a retarded one :lol: (ur an expert@that)

2. I took those details from a site which explained both advantages and disadvantages

3. Good for you mate... maybe if you took a little time explaining how it is to live with, without ur past time on finding retards we can get that valuable benefit n knowledge from you.... more to the point lahiru can get an idea.

4. Pretty good if it does good on Petrol then...that's a good point (that would answer one of lahiru's Qs) B)