• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw E 36 325Tds

Gayans87

as rangerover says, get it checked out and buy it if you can afford it.

If you're attachment to the car is beyond just the functionality of a car, you might as well get it rather than go fishing for bargains, cos thats a fairly rare car to find another one for sale out there right now...

This should be the car you are referring to

http://www.autolanka...ad.asp?ID=63526

It looks in fabulous cosmetic condition. But the ad mentions the car is a common rail diesel. To the best of my Knowledge, the 3 series's started getting CRDi from the introduction of the M47TU engine in late 2001, with the facelift e46

True.. this cannot be a CRDi engine..

Also, are you in love with this particular car.. or is it that you love the model. If its the latter, I can set you up with a petrol version of a much newer car. PM me for details.

This should be the car you are referring to

http://www.autolanka...ad.asp?ID=63526

It looks in fabulous cosmetic condition. But the ad mentions the car is a common rail diesel. To the best of my Knowledge, the 3 series's started getting CRDi from the introduction of the M47TU engine in late 2001, with the facelift e46

Hey Guys,

This is the exact car I’m referring to... I'm in love with this particular car...(but in general all BMW's). It is a common rail turbo I have checked with Milroy regarding the specs...

there seems to be no external damage to anything in the car and the engine looks awesome, one huge block of power..!! I was just doing some research of my own and found out that the engine is compared to a BM 2L V6 petrol... But the diesel engine wastage is high...

Do you guys agree on this fact...??

I had a E 36 318i when I was about 16 y and I loved it...I'm looking for a BMW cuz I’m tired of the Japanese...Never can match the driving pleasure of a German...

Guys i'm on the lookout for even an old E39 (late 90's) just want to switch to a BM... Let me know if you guys have any updates on that please...

Oh and thank you guys for all your feedback....!!! appreciated... :)