• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fz Comport

janaka_maduranga

Dude why cant you post this in your already existing bike thread? You're just cluttering the forum.

Maybe the mod can move this over if he has some free time...

I do not know if this is wrong. Initially i have opened a thread to get an overall idea of bikes. After that i have selected few bikes from it(Hunk,Dazzler and FZ). If i raise question on main thread i might not get effective answers because guys who really use those bikes might not have interest on main thread that is why i am opening new thread for seperate bike. I need more info before buying. After bought indian bike you can not sell if for the same price. I may lose long time if i will buy the wrong one than opening new thread

I do not know if this is wrong. Initially i have opened a thread to get an overall idea of bikes. After that i have selected few bikes from it(Hunk,Dazzler and FZ). If i raise question on main thread i might not get effective answers because guys who really use those bikes might not have interest on main thread that is why i am opening new thread for seperate bike. I need more info before buying. After bought indian bike you can not sell if for the same price. I may lose long time if i will buy the wrong one than opening new thread

1- You're new, so i'll not be too mean. If someone who has interest in bikes (or even one single bike) sees your first thread they'll still go look at it and help you however they can. When you open multiple threads for every single question you become a nuisance to the forum and all its members, and the next time you open a new thread people will recall your useless topics and not help you at all.

2- Look, maybe you just bought your computer and you're new to the internet. But on a forum before you ask questions read the forum. Do a search for "motorcycles".

3- You're a No.1 a$$hole if your mentality is "its ok if i trouble everyone because its free as long as I can save a few bucks".. There's little difference between all these indian road bikes. SOme may be a little heavier, or powerful or flashier than another, but price and value-for-money wise they are all more or less the same.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 3

3- You're a No.1 a$$hole if your mentality is "its ok if i trouble everyone because its free as long as I can save a few bucks".. There's little difference between all these indian road bikes. SOme may be a little heavier, or powerful or flashier than another, but price and value-for-money wise they are all more or less the same.

Right on the spot!

OP: if you are so worried about re-sale value : get a Japanese bike. and also learn to care about others and forum rules. There is so much you can learn about autos and people.

Right on the spot!

OP: if you are so worried about re-sale value : get a Japanese bike. and also learn to care about others and forum rules. There is so much you can learn about autos and people.

I am new to this forum. But not to internet or Forums IT. In software engineering forum we have new thread for specific question. It makes people to find specifically what they want. If i want information on Hunk why should i open general thread that is on general bike. Also if you have a hunk bike you are interested on answering thread on new Hunk bike not on the thread that is generally on bike. If you are very busy it not compulsary you to answer on it. Currently i have Honda CM Custom. I am not much worried about re sale value but the quality and comport. I am not specifically answering to you. it was unplesant to see your answers like that, it is better if you can answer the question on the thread. I have opened only 5 threads. I think it does not make performance degrade of the system or waisting time of the member because my threads are specific. Just by looking at the title they can decide if i know something or not. That is how i thought. Remember if you have some time you can answer others thread if not you can leave them as you do not see

I am new to this forum. But not to internet or Forums IT. In software engineering forum we have new thread for specific question. It makes people to find specifically what they want. If i want information on Hunk why should i open general thread that is on general bike. Also if you have a hunk bike you are interested on answering thread on new Hunk bike not on the thread that is generally on bike. If you are very busy it not compulsary you to answer on it. Currently i have Honda CM Custom. I am not much worried about re sale value but the quality and comport. I am not specifically answering to you. it was unplesant to see your answers like that, it is better if you can answer the question on the thread. I have opened only 5 threads. I think it does not make performance degrade of the system or waisting time of the member because my threads are specific. Just by looking at the title they can decide if i know something or not. That is how i thought. Remember if you have some time you can answer others thread if not you can leave them as you do not see

Look YOU came here asking for help. So when you come here, you play by the AUTOLANKA forum rules and etiquettes. Understand? Else go ask your software engineering forum on as many threads as you want on which bike you should get..

And its not about if a member knows how to reply or not, its about if they WANT to. There are members here like C_P, ripper, MD (off the top of my head) who know motorcycles like the back of their hand, and I'm sure most if not all have see your a-hole behaviour hence haven't bothered to reply JUST because of your attitude and nothing else. So stop being an a$$hole and learn some humility.

• Like 1

right.. If you have a Honda CM Custom. Keep it. no Indian bike beats it if you keep it in topping condition. next time you come up with a new Indian bike just bookmark this page :D

If you ask me what I have .. I have a CM which is 26yrs old which belongs to my dad. and i own a another jap bike too.

and CM it is comfortable and no Indian bike beats it.. (not comporatabe :P)

before we post anything to SE forum we use search tool in the forum to find answers if they have.

Edited by Hawx