• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ecu Repairs In Sl

kmeeg

Question

15 answers to this question

One of my freinds has a nissan cefiro A32 with a Nissan YD22 diesel engine converted and he has a battery drain problem. He has checked with 2 wiaring fellows and no alternator issue. The cars RPM also increases up to 1 and this happenes time to time. He suspect this has something to do with that. He is looking for a person who undertake electronic repairs including the ECU.

Any help on sharing contacts would be appreciated.

Hi,

One of my friend also has the same type of battery drain problem. And it doesn't happen everytime.. Do you think its some thing to do with ECU? He also repaired the Alternator but no luck.. :( He also checked some other things like Break lights, Door light, etc.. Does any one has any idea where to check?

And add to that it was also a Diesel converted. Also he installed Xenon lights.. Does it can happen due to Xenon lights as the power is given straight from the battery to the power units of Xenon? He has also fixed a after market security system. But he had no issue for a long time. And all of a sudden this misterious issue came in. He has taken it to several places but still the issue is comming from time to time.. :( If anybody knows the best place for this please let know.

Thx,

Nuwan.

Contact "isuru" @ Gampola kandy. 0777-298298

Thx so much bro.. But my friend is in Colombo area and he now hesitates to go long distance now. B’cos if he get the problem again in mid way he is in trouble.. When the battery is dead it means “Dead”. Not even a led bulb will light.. :speechless-smiley-004:

Any contact with good knowledge in Auto Electronics is much appreciated. Or anyone has similar experience please share your experience how it was solved.. :sport-smiley-027:

There is a chap called Chaminda, known mostly as "ECU chaminda" in Alakanda Hendala.

I've got a bike ECu fixed by him but he does ecu repairs for all vehicles.

Dont have a number for him but if you come down on alakanda road towards the alakanda junc, about 200metres before the junc there is a road to your left called "weli amuna road"

His workshop is down that road.

If your friend still hasn't got the problem sorted...it's worth a shot. Also it's just 30-45 mins drive from colombo on a weekday.

If you were to google directions using "Chaminda Auto Electronics, Wattala, Western Province" you can get the actual location

There is a chap called Chaminda, known mostly as "ECU chaminda" in Alakanda Hendala.

I've got a bike ECu fixed by him but he does ecu repairs for all vehicles.

Dont have a number for him but if you come down on alakanda road towards the alakanda junc, about 200metres before the junc there is a road to your left called "weli amuna road"

His workshop is down that road.

If your friend still hasn't got the problem sorted...it's worth a shot. Also it's just 30-45 mins drive from colombo on a weekday.

If you were to google directions using "Chaminda Auto Electronics, Wattala, Western Province" you can get the actual location

Thank you for the information bro. This is very helpful to him. I'll let him know about the place. He is running all over to fix his issue.. Even now he is out from office to meet someone regarding this issue.. :speechless-smiley-004:

Rgs,

Kmeeg.

Thank you for the information bro. This is very helpful to him. I'll let him know about the place. He is running all over to fix his issue.. Even now he is out from office to meet someone regarding this issue.. :speechless-smiley-004:

Rgs,

Kmeeg.

no worries. if he can wait till the weekend...i can possibly get the number cos it's a lil close to my house.

not my usual travel route but it's close

heyy ripper thnx for the info..that ECU chamind is he good for all kind of electrical problems??? if u hv his contact number pls post it..

thnx

harsha

i can get it for you and post it over the weekend!

From what i know, he is known for ECU's and ignition systems only. no idea if he has expanded his services.

When i met the chap long years back, he was working out of his parents house. Now the man has his own workshop so chances are...he might be doing other auto electrical/electronics related repairs too.

I acctually went to this place which is owned by the person chaminda after i saw this conversation and they did a good job on my ecu the name of this company is CN electronics, they are really good and so worth the shot and their service is not that costly too..... if anyone have problems in their ecu please go to this place their address is (11/5/5 st.sebastian mawatha, weliamuna road, hendala, wattala) contact no.(0714898606) (0112936749)