• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hunk Bike

janaka_maduranga

Ride comfort : OK, but not super! pillion rider may hate for ever, you if you take a bad road! Im talking about the very first Hunk.

Maintenance : Service each 3000km , full service with lubrication may cost around 1500.00

Fuel : Out station 40-45 Km per liter if you can ride it softly, no hard acceleration etc, on traffic : dont know.

Hunk engines parts are mostly Japanese, so it will go longer than any other Indian bike, I had one and it did 45000kms without any failure or breakdown till i sold it. But I took care of it very well, it was like brand new when sold after 3 years.

Sprockets n chain lasts about 14000kms, in my opinion, its a good indian bike with a very stupid name :D

Checkout Yamaha FZ range too. but I dont think any of this comes near to GN or a CM in anyway.

Ride comfort : OK, but not super! pillion rider may hate for ever, you if you take a bad road! Im talking about the very first Hunk.

Maintenance : Service each 3000km , full service with lubrication may cost around 1500.00

Fuel : Out station 40-45 Km per liter if you can ride it softly, no hard acceleration etc, on traffic : dont know.

Hunk engines parts are mostly Japanese, so it will go longer than any other Indian bike, I had one and it did 45000kms without any failure or breakdown till i sold it. But I took care of it very well, it was like brand new when sold after 3 years.

Sprockets n chain lasts about 14000kms, in my opinion, its a good indian bike with a very stupid name :D

Checkout Yamaha FZ range too. but I dont think any of this comes near to GN or a CM in anyway.

thank you for your advice, very helpful. I do not thing FZ provide any comport even as hunk

• 1 month later...

Finally i bought a hunk bike. It is worse than the discovery 135 which was my first bike.No any comfort even as discovery bike. Most people says it was a good bike and the new bikes have a lot of defects with the engine and other plastic items like switches. Do not ever buy hunk bikes.

Edited by janaka_maduranga

Finally i bought a hunk bike. It is worse than the discovery 135 which was my first bike.No any comfort even as discovery bike. Most people says it was a good bike and the new bikes have a lot of defects with the engine and other plastic items like switches. Do not ever buy hunk bikes.

oh that's bad, didn't you try a test ride before buying ? and warranty should cover most of the defects if they happen within 3 years. try adjusting the rear shocks stiffness with the given tool and test .