• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bumpers For Nissan Sunny B13 (Doctor Sunny)

Sampath Gunasekera

Dear Freinds,

I am having few pieces of brand new (never used) front and rear bumpers for Nissan Sunny B13 (Doctor Sunny) for sale.

1. Front bumper , 2 lines , without fog light model
  2. Rear bumper , 2 lines
  3. Front bumper , 4 lines , without fog light model
  4. Rear bumper , 4 lines

If any one interst please contact me on 071-8175309

(We had a brand new Nissan Sunny B13 in 1992 and it met with an accident. The agent A*W also didn’t have bumpers at that time. So we got imported them from Singapore and we imported few pieces more together with our requirment and some of them are still at our stores.)

Thanks.

Sampath Gunasekera

What's the difference between the 4 lines model and the 2 lines one ? apart from the visual differences ? Mine has 2 lines :)

I think B13 earlier versions came with 4 line bumper and later versions including anniversary model came with 2 line bumpers.

Two uncommon interesting points with B13 (Doctor Sunny) are

(1) Its catalogue says it had petrol 1000cc version (4 forward)

(2) B13 is still being produce in Mexico and named as Nissan Tsuru . Visit follwing links.

http://www.nissan-global.com/EN/NISSAN/TSURU/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Sentra#Nissan_Tsuru.2FV16_.281992.E2.80.93present.29

hmm, Interesting, Do you still have your B13, is so can u share a pic/or details on the sticker on the driver side door (I don't know the exact name :D ) mine is faded and can't see anything

Dear Freinds,

I am having few pieces of brand new (never used) front and rear bumpers for Nissan Sunny B13 (Doctor Sunny) for sale.

1. Front bumper , 2 lines , without fog light model
  2. Rear bumper , 2 lines
  3. Front bumper , 4 lines , without fog light model
  4. Rear bumper , 4 lines

If any one interst please contact me on 071-8175309

(We had a brand new Nissan Sunny B13 in 1992 and it met with an accident. The agent A*W also didn’t have bumpers at that time. So we got imported them from Singapore and we imported few pieces more together with our requirment and some of them are still at our stores.)

Thanks.

Sampath Gunasekera

Putting an ad in the autolanka classifieds might yield good results. Advertising in the forum is generally frowned upon I'm afraid.