• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Indian Bike

janaka_maduranga

What is the best Indian bike that requires lowest maintenance and gives more comport in ride

'janaka_maduranga',

One of my workers use a Bajaj Discovery for last two years done more than 75000 KM without any problem. REGULAR SERVICE. Other members will give their recommendations.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Hi Janaka,

As stated small bikes like Platina, discovery ,CT 100 of Bajaj and even star sport TVS are having low maintence cost,higher fuel efficiency but comfortable wise they are not the best.

I find Hero honda Hunk is having very good comfort compared to next level bikes as Pulsur,TVS ferio,discover 150, Yamaha FZ.

No such thing as the "best" bike, car, horse, woman or anthing else for that matter mate!

Most will vouch theirs is the best but no guarantee that anothers cup of tea will suit your taste

You can of course formulate a general idea of what might suit you if you ask for pros and cons of what others use

Not being very helpful here am I?

Edited by HardHat

Hi Mate,

If you can, go for a Honda Unicorn. It's made by Honda India and compared to the other indian bikes in the range, it is a superb bike. I nave a friend of mine who uses it for 2 years and he says its with good food handling and comfort level.