• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Trip To Thiland- Help

cseguide

Members are more interested in holiday trips outside Srilanka, than Automobiles that is the reason the thread had got so popular than any other thread running to two pages in two days.

Srlanka has only few holiday spots in time to come we will also develop like Thailand.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• 2 months later...

cseguide,

First of all go to Singapore then spend about thee nights there YMCA is the best. Then travel by train to Thailand stay few days get into a flight and come back to srilanka you like you can stay in KL, if you like as train goes through KL which you have to get visa, Transit or to stay few days if not direct travel. I have done this way up and down number of times with my wife you must have a companion to enjoy the trip.If you go with a conduct tour you have to dance to their tune.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Spell checkResumeWords: 64 | Characters: 313

DEAR Sylvi

Could you please explain more about the visa process. I think we don,t need visa for singapore. for thiland shall we want get it before leaving sri lanka or while travelling can we get it. Thanks

DEAR Sylvi

Could you please explain more about the visa process. I think we don,t need visa for singapore. for thiland shall we want get it before leaving sri lanka or while travelling can we get it. Thanks

Visa is required for travelling. Visit Thai visa office at green Lanka building, Nawam Mawatha for visa. fee is 4600/-. You need two visa type photos, bank statements and an employment confirmation from employer for individual travel visas. Business visa is 9500/- I guess. Process period is two days.

MINIACE

Members are more interested in holiday trips outside Srilanka, than Automobiles that is the reason the thread had got so popular than any other thread running to two pages in two days.

Srlanka has only few holiday spots in time to come we will also develop like Thailand.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

sylvi i am more interested about srilanka please give more details..........mmmmm mmmm..........after all we must learn to appreciate local stuff as well right. you seem to be a veteran kindly take us down the path sir :sport-smiley-004: