• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Formula 1 - 2012

MasterDon

Ok boys and girls,the teams have started to unveil their challengers for 2012.Caterham was first then McLaren was next with their gorgeous MP4-27 then today Ferrari unveiled their butt ugly F2012,seriously even i whos a die hard Ferrari fan thinks the design sucks,It better be functional!

Here's Steve Slater's ex boyfriend Gary Anderson,now with BBC,disecting the new McLaren

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfS2NwqfCkA

And the F2012 -

ynHMP.jpg

http://www.bsmotoring.com/news/f1-ferrari-launches-2012-f1-car/4607/1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brilliant performance by Hami and Button, and both Mercedes start from the top 10. Sucks to be Alonso though, I thought he was going to deck the steward with the steering wheel. It looks like RBR have lost some of their confidence, if Q3 is anything to go by.

So the rumours are true,Ferrari is pretty slow.I had hoped the were bluffing...The McLarens seem fast as they look...Dammit!

It's more like the drivers couldn't control the fezzas very well. It was clear that Massa and Alonso were struggling to make them go the way they wanted them to.

It seems like Adrian Newey's wariness of the Mercedes W03's pace aren't unfounded after all. Still early days but looks promising. Come on old man lets show them how it's done. Let's put some pretenders on the grass. Better yet... the gravel traps. :sport-smiley-005:

Edited by g-unit

Well this time both RBRs had a hell of a time catching up to the McLarens. Both (McLarens) were so much quicker and agile than they ever were last year. In fact, I do believe McLaren might just have returned to where they were in 2010.

Kimi was back to his bitchy self already, srsly he should be called the Ice Queen. Pity about Schumi and Nico, I was really hoping to see them both finishing in the top 10. I'm keeping an eye on them this time around.

Edited by terrabytetango

Great race, awesome driving by Button….btw, anyone happened to listen to that radio conversation Kimi had with his team when the Marshalls waiving blue flags? Hilarious!

Yeah absolutely hilarious

Kimi: " Why Do I get all the time blue flags"

Race Engineer: "Blue flags are for cars behind you Kimi, they are not for you"

and what we didnt hear....Kimi: "Oh...I get it now...ooops" :speechless-smiley-004:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDfOmEIt_As

MINIACE

• Like 1

Alonso did well to bring that Ferrari home to 5th. Reminded me of 2008/9 seasons when he man handled that Renault. With Merc and Lotus showing promise - Ferrari could do well to give the princess a better car, just for us to watch a thrilling season.

I had written Massa off early last year and he continues to prove it.

Alonso did well to bring that Ferrari home to 5th. Reminded me of 2008/9 seasons when he man handled that Renault. With Merc and Lotus showing promise - Ferrari could do well to give the princess a better car, just for us to watch a thrilling season.

I had written Massa off early last year and he continues to prove it.

Totally agree ....Alonso was my hero of the day. I thought Hamilton is a grown up boy now, my bad..noticed how he reacted to his 3rd place? It was like he was attending an afternoon funeral service at Albert Park.

MINIACE