• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Formula 1 - 2012

MasterDon

Amazing achievement by RBR - 3 times world championship winning cars! And Vettel is a true champion whatever said, he has resolve and a head for pure speed if not anything. So congrats are in order.

Too bad about Lewis ... good drive by Jenson.

Massa ... imagine if he showed this form from the 1st race!

You all know, I'm heartbroken, yet again - but Fernando remains the the ultimate and the most respected just for the way he handled those difficult Renaults and Ferraris (except maybe 2010) from the day I started watching F1. :sad-smiley-050:

....and the last Tooned episode for the season...hope they make Perez a speedy gonzalez type of character next season.

[media][/media]

Lol, Great ending, gonna miss these, and a pretty deep meaning when it comes to Lewis being asked whether he wants to continue.... :/

Undoubtedly a thrilling finish to the season, but even though I was gunning for Alonso to take the championship, I must concede that Vettel's performace today was pretty spectacular. Even watching him in the post race interview, I felt he's matured a lot as a driver, especially as he probably thought he'd lost the championship battle so many times this season, not least during the final race. At the end of the day R*D B*LL had the best Car-Driver combo, but Alonso on the other hand was able to take a car that normally would have been uncompetitive to new heights, and this alone makes him (imo at least) 2012's best driver.

Edited by esdeez

The race left a bitter taste in my mouth. I mean the conditions were perfect. I thought Alonso was sandbagging like he did in the beginning of the season when he claimed the car was not up to par. As much as I am a team McLaren groupie, Alonso deserved to win this race and own Seb's pasty white posterior.

I hope it doesn't as well. While everyone must play by the rules, it would be quite a damper if the results were to be altered now.

Yep .. glad it was a 'no case'. Ferrari should not hv perused it that aggressively - they know what it makes them look like.

Brazil 2012 full race from onboard cameras.It's so nice to watch from a driver's point view with the glorious engine/gearbox noise and without Steve Slater's stupid commentary noise..I suspect this video will be taken down shortly though.But there are torrents available to download.I suggest Brazil 2008 & 2007,Montreal 2011,...also there are classic races from the 80s and 90s with Murray Walker and James Hunt commentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKwpQGXQ9A

• Like 2

Good find master don! This option is available on sky f1 channel, you get to choose which driver you want to follow. With or without commentary. Have you guys seen it through the helmet cam? Makes you wanna throw up!

Brazil 2012 full race from onboard cameras.It's so nice to watch from a driver's point view with the glorious engine/gearbox noise and without Steve Slater's stupid commentary noise..I suspect this video will be taken down shortly though.But there are torrents available to download.I suggest Brazil 2008 & 2007,Montreal 2011,...also there are classic races from the 80s and 90s with Murray Walker and James Hunt commentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKwpQGXQ9A

Fantastic MasterDon ! Planning to practice the Slater beat at home when wife is not around. Thanks mate

MINIACE