• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Speed 2012 - Round 1 (Cmsc / Redbull Event)

Andrew_GTR

The SL-H 1600 Qualifying results :

1. Dilan Senaviratne

2. Ashan Silva

3. Sajaad Zuhair

4. Ishraq Wahab

5. Dinesh Jayawardena

6. Shahika Lakmal

7. Pasindu peiris

8. Kaushal Samarasingha

9. S A Harsha

SL-H 1500 Qualifying results:

1. Sajaad Zuhair

2. Rizvi Farouk

3. Rohan Desilva

4. Devinda

5. S Manapperuma

6. Ushan Peiris

The SL-H 1600 Qualifying results :

1. Dilan Senaviratne

2. Ashan Silva

3. Sajaad Zuhair

4. Ishraq Wahab

5. Dinesh Jayawardena

6. Shahika Lakmal

7. Pasindu peiris

8. Kaushal Samarasingha

9. S A Harsha

SL-H 1500 Qualifying results:

1. Sajaad Zuhair

2. Rizvi Farouk

3. Rohan Desilva

4. Devinda

5. S Manapperuma

6. Ushan Peiris

Are there a live telecast in CSN or Channel I??

Pannala SL-GT Qualifying Results : 01. Pasindu Peiris Lancer Evolution (1:00.685) 02. Darin Weerasinghe Impreza STi 10 (1:01.521) 03. Reyaz Farook Lancer Evolution (1:01.800) 04. Dinesh Deheragoda Lancer Evolution 10 (1:02.012) 05. Kaushalya Samarasinghe Lancer Evolution (1:03.41) 06. Ashan De Silva Lancer Evolution (1:07.810) 07. Tharindu Lokuge Lancer Evolution (1:08.073) 08. Sebastian Silva Lancer Evolution (1:08.312) 09. Dileepa Fernando Lancer Evolution (1:11.091)

DD is still running the X?

I thought the new Evo was in....

DD is still running the X?

I thought the new Evo was in....

It is the new evo mate, new evo 10 rs 3rd gen..

anyway sl-gt will be a good race, I'm sure the battle between Darin and Pasindu will be a super one, and yes, he's carrying the Subaru name alone, so here's to the STi!!

SL-GT was a treat to watch, superb driving by Darin DD and pasindu, easily one of the best SL-GT events in a long time, Congrats to DD for snatching the win on the last corner of the last lap, and well done to Darin for giving a super fight right untill the end.

1. DD -Evo X Rs

2. Pasindu -Evo ix

3. Darin - STi 10

SLH 1600

1. Dilan Seneviratne

2. Pasindu

3. Dinesh Jayawardana

Formula Ford 1600 Post 85

1. Ashan Silva

2. Dinesh Jayawardana

3. Shafraz

Formula Ford 1600 Pre 85

1. S.A Harsha

2. Kaushalya Samarasinghe

3. Waruna Ranathunga

• Like 1

Viren congrats on the 3rd place podium on the Alto 1000cc one make dude! :)

Thanks Andy, andd a super congrats to you for getting a 3rd place on your 1st ever race in the 1300 formula's! ;) cheers!

That was a great start for Pannala 2012... Had a good fun with petrolheads after a long break . Congrats to AL members DD,Darin,Viren,Andrew.)Sorry If I missed any).

Superb and cool driving by DD and and that was fun and thrilling the last sprint to the chequered flag..it was funny the post race SL-GT protest drama.Many congrats to DD's camp including tuner Nadeera J and fellow AL member Grand Civic.Impressed the way Darin drove.Andy is a great fighter he proved.

Got few pics and will upload them soon..

MINIACE

• Like 2

No telecast at all unfortunately... so if you wanna see the action then head down to pannala :) ... Yes only one scooby sadly... but atleast it's one frickin fast scooby!! :D :D

Btw did that US guy capture the event, if so we maybe able to see it on is Youtube site.... ?

That was a great start for Pannala 2012... Had a good fun with petrolheads after a long break . Congrats to AL members DD,Darin,Viren,Andrew.)Sorry If I missed any).

Superb and cool driving by DD and and that was fun and thrilling the last sprint to the chequered flag..it was funny the post race SL-GT protest drama.Many congrats to DD's camp including tuner Nadeera J and fellow AL member Grand Civic.Impressed the way Darin drove.Andy is a great fighter he proved.

Got few pics and will upload them soon..

MINIACE

great news! what was this post race drama machang?

great news! what was this post race drama machang?

Ah that was sorted out nicely and very quickly...one poor bugger tried "If you cant beat em Just Eliminate em" method...failed miserably. :speechless-smiley-004:

BTW I didnt see you there mate!

MINIACE

Edited by miniace

Ah that was sorted out nicely and very quickly...one poor bugger tried "If you cant beat em Just Eliminate em" method...failed miserably. :speechless-smiley-004:

BTW I didnt see you there mate!

MINIACE

ha ha ...god scene

i was in thailand for a work meet thing machang. flew back only early sat so had to spend the weekend with Jnr :)

Had i gone out the whole of sunday....i'd be in pretty deep kakki! :D :D

hi all,

thanks for the support. it was a good race and apparently everyone said one of the best slgt races.

Glad the STI is on better pace now but more work to do. Super run by DD and i knew he was linining him self up so many times but i thought i got him covered.

will try to upload the video from my car. The whole race was run very close with no collisions as well.

• Like 5

ha ha ...god scene

i was in thailand for a work meet thing machang. flew back only early sat so had to spend the weekend with Jnr :)

Had i gone out the whole of sunday....i'd be in pretty deep kakki! :D

Ah sad scene...So the "meeting" is postponed again hah? :D

MINIACE