• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda City 2003

Hi,

i am using a Honda City GD 08 car for 1 1/2 Years. It a good car with fuel efficiency I get 10-11 in colombo & 14-15 Outstation.If you are buying go for 1500 cc idsi 07speed transmission model. Check the CVT gear box properly. You have to change the transmission fluid every 20 K with Honda CVT Fluid otherwise it will give troubles. 21.50 is very cheap for 2003 model. It present market value is 23.50 for a good condition car. Good luck mate

i used a 2003 idsi manual for almost 2.5 yrs.being manual it was so fuel efficient(~12kmpl city).but the power is hopeless despite a 1.5l engine.parts are not expensive and not dificult to find.but the body strenth ( thikness of metal etc..) is not up to a civic. boot space is very large.i had few problems like a leaking radiator pipe (had to get down from singapore) and randomly dysfunctioning wipers etc.no major repairs.sold for 21.75 last yr