• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Used Japanese Car Around 7 Lakhs

LP700

Question

Hi all ,

Im looking to buy an used Japanese car around 6.5-7.5 and i would like to know what are my options.any advice would be highly appreciated

P.S

I found honda grand civic (EF2) is the only car(toyota carina t150 is also there bt bit older ) which comes with full option fits to the price range so i also want to know about grand civic maintenance cost,spare parts availability,resale value,gas mileage compared to my other option

Thanks and best regards.....

7 answers to this question

LP700 !!

well for the mentioned budget yes you have 02 options now. i have no idea about the grand civic. but i can recommand you the At150 since its a very good comfortable car. also it has a good second hand market..there are some few cars which maintained well & you can go to a full option one wih 15-16- #'s.also if you serach hard you will be able to find a good Trad sunny or corolla AE80 for 700k to 750k.

Good Luck..

You want a jap car, but you could find an bmw e30 for that budget. Looks great, have heard that its a bulletproof car. Of course these cars need to be maintained properly so you have to look carefully for a properly maintained one. Even after you get it the parts will be a bit more expensive but thats the price you pay for the prestige i guess.

Edited by Straga

Thank you very much Dear Maheshw and Straga for your valuable advices. good resale value and comfort with full option sounds good to me Maheshw and what might be the fuel figures of this car ?ive heard its bit more thirsty side but whats your idea

Straga your selection is also exciting and will be fantastic for someone with experience and all im more into jap built cars because of the easy maintains and resale and all

anybody with knowledge with these budget please help me decide one

• Like 1

Hi all ,

Im looking to buy an used Japanese car around 6.5-7.5 and i would like to know what are my options.any advice would be highly appreciated

P.S

I found honda grand civic (EF2) is the only car(toyota carina t150 is also there bt bit older ) which comes with full option fits to the price range so i also want to know about grand civic maintenance cost,spare parts availability,resale value,gas mileage compared to my other option

Thanks and best regards.....

'LP700',

Contact Mr.A.C.M.Faseeh he had a Japanese car for your range when I visited him yesterday .You call him and find out details. Contact number 0772264797

Sylvi Wijesinghe.