• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
janaka_maduranga

Suzuki Bike Importer

GN125 is made in china, not korea or malaysia.

call suzuki motors lanka if you want to get a brand new one.

Suzuki Motors Lanka Ltd 795 Sirimavo Bandaranaike Mw Colombo 14 Phone : (+94) ( 011) 2542883-5

Do you have some idea about the quality of the china gn 125 bike. As to my knowledge any product from china does meet quality standard(even worse than india). please advice on this.

Edited by janaka_maduranga

Do you have some idea about the quality of the china gn 125 bike. As to my knowledge any product from china does meet quality standard(even worse than india). please advice on this.

mate, the original Japanese GS and GN 125 were bullet proof bikes which were a pleasure to ride, very realiable and easy to maintain. There are some 20+ year old Jap GS and GNs in very good condition to-date in SL.

When many variants of Korean and Chinese GS/GN 125's started to hit the market, I did a couple of test rides but they were a far cry from the refined Jap machines. That was back in the 90's and they were not real Suzuki's but other companies making these bikes under license from Suzuki (like Maruti Suzuki). As I remember the Korean GS was "Hyosung Suzuki"?

If Suzuki themselves are manufacturing their biks in Chinese plants now probably the quality is much better.

Edited by HardHat