• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Bike Importer

janaka_maduranga

Do you have some idea about the quality of the china gn 125 bike. As to my knowledge any product from china does meet quality standard(even worse than india). please advice on this.

mate, the original Japanese GS and GN 125 were bullet proof bikes which were a pleasure to ride, very realiable and easy to maintain. There are some 20+ year old Jap GS and GNs in very good condition to-date in SL.

When many variants of Korean and Chinese GS/GN 125's started to hit the market, I did a couple of test rides but they were a far cry from the refined Jap machines. That was back in the 90's and they were not real Suzuki's but other companies making these bikes under license from Suzuki (like Maruti Suzuki). As I remember the Korean GS was "Hyosung Suzuki"?

If Suzuki themselves are manufacturing their biks in Chinese plants now probably the quality is much better.

Edited by HardHat

• 7 years later...