• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"the Driving Force" On Mtv Sports

MasterDon

I believe Uncle's name is Mahesh.

Mahesh Malawarachi of Mal*key rent a car, pretty decent Gentleman. I used to rent a few jeeps from him for a NGO, service was great but very expensive.

Good to see Rai on this show.... would be good if Wahab spoke a little slower.... and do they really need to kill time with that music ? They could use that time to better explain the engine in more detail.

Mahesh Malawarachi of Mal*key rent a car, pretty decent Gentleman. I used to rent a few jeeps from him for a NGO, service was great but very expensive.

Good to see Rai on this show.... would be good if Wahab spoke a little slower.... and do they really need to kill time with that music ? They could use that time to better explain the engine in more detail.

Its Vrai, mate.

Well in general you get what you pay for.... And Mal-Key are the absolute best as far as service, customer orientation and even the standard of the fleet are concerned. Definitely worth paying a premium for.

Yeah, Shame since the show was just starting to hit it's stride....

Still, as MD stated, there will soon be an alternative on another channel.

The network people should have just let Ishraq handle his business since he knows what he is doing.

Would love to see if the network continues the show without Ishraq & what sort of cars they will bring out....Im pretty sure they will rice up the whole thing

Edited by Chooti Putha
  • Like 3

Do you know why Ripper?

Well he says its "due to an inability to come to a mutual understanding on the direction of the show"

Most probably the producers want the cars on the show appeal to a more mainstream audience.The normal johnny ain't interested in STis GTRs or the Sunbeams...Expect Axios,Prii and other yawn mobiles to take over the show from now on.

Well he says its "due to an inability to come to a mutual understanding on the direction of the show"

Most probably the producers want the cars on the show appeal to a more mainstream audience.The normal johnny ain't interested in STis GTRs or the Sunbeams...Expect Axios,Prii and other yawn mobiles to take over the show from now on.

lmao yawn mobiles! I like that term! :D

To be honest that is not completely unfair as long as you have a mixture. To be honest MD, I was a little surprised he took this show in the first place as in the end its the producers who control the show not the presenters. The reason why Top Gear works so well is Andy Wilman and Jeremy Clerkson are very old buddies and they created the concept together.

To be honest that is not completely unfair as long as you have a mixture. To be honest MD, I was a little surprised he took this show in the first place as in the end its the producers who control the show not the presenters. The reason why Top Gear works so well is Andy Wilman and Jeremy Clerkson are very old buddies and they created the concept together.

Yeah I guess you're right.And TG's average british viewer likes cars,atleast a bit,Unlike ours,who's main concerns are fuel economy and resale value. .So yup, it is too much ask for a 100% petrolhead oriented program here.

why can't WE get together and do a car show? we got some fairly good ideas between us, the right contacts and enough manpower and equipment to cooperate and put together something nice. In the end we can just take it to some tv channel like a teledrama producer would and get them to play it, if thats how it works.

why can't WE get together and do a car show? we got some fairly good ideas between us, the right contacts and enough manpower and equipment to cooperate and put together something nice. In the end we can just take it to some tv channel like a teledrama producer would and get them to play it, if thats how it works.

Well you're in luck.As I said earlier,one such program is on the pipelines and is done by people who really know their cars,some of whom are very active members of AL.

Yeah I guess you're right.And TG's average british viewer likes cars,atleast a bit,Unlike ours,who's main concerns are fuel economy and resale value. .So yup, it is too much ask for a 100% petrolhead oriented program here.

Also MD Top Gear is mostly a piss take these days. It's becoming less and less about cars and more of a sketch show an entertainment program. I think to call it a factual program now requires a little bit of imagination :) But what it has done is appeal to a much winder audience. Compare that to fifth gear which is more of an automotive program but has much less appeal.

• Like 1