• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"the Driving Force" On Mtv Sports

MasterDon

They went looking for eye candy and found a few bultos instead... :)

Goes to show the talent search capacity of our buffoons. (Not talking of Wahab here, of course) and the ones who gets selected also must make an effort not to sound dumb, even if they are.

Why do we all drool over Vicky Henderson? Because she knows what she is talking about and is not that bad to look at too. Bad looks can be compensated with a knowledgeable attitude.

Ugly AND dumb is a no go for me. I can handle either, but not both in the same skinny package.

Yep, fault of the producers methinks... I can't think of a single reason why they picked that woman... hmm, casting couch at work perhaps? (I know I'm being uncharitable btw, just a thought)

Well, most of the ones that do work for TV are ugly baitches with their fake accents and faker personalities. . What does his stupid tart know, I bet she cant find her own ass in the dark. Even if she is using both her hands.

BTW, does she even have a driving license?

Com on.... the girl is just doing what she is told by the producer.... no reason to call her an ugly tart.

Yep, fault of the producers methinks... I can't think of a single reason why they picked that woman... hmm, casting couch at work perhaps? (I know I'm being uncharitable btw, just a thought)

Sadly her expressions are typical or a large number of presenters on Sri Lankan TV, repetitive, gestures expressions identical and most of the time I have no idea what they are on about. I think it is a by product of our media culture as well, because you kind of end up following your mentors.

Anyone remember the old motor show which was on MTV, that formula didn't work for me as well plus the presenter didn't really know much about cars and they we had to put up with Alawatte's ego.

At least progress has been made enlisting Wahab for the show, though I'm curious to know why he might have been interested in doing it cos the man has somewhat stayed away from this line of work....

Com on.... the girl is just doing what she is told by the producer.... no reason to call her an ugly tart.

I have this bad habit of calling it what it is. My diplomatic skills has all the finesse of a sledgehammer. Try not to get offended.

You seem to be someone who likes to fight other's battles... ;) Not a good habit.

Well done ishraq,

Its nice to a see a Presenter who is backed with experiance and actual knowledge about cars.

Previous program was a crime against petrol heads and most information relayed to the public was false to a great extent.

Well done again ishraq.

• Like 4

Oh dear I was hoping to save the poor girl from the wrath of Watcman and VVTi...haiyyo how I have failed :P:lol:

Miss.Dinusha if you are reading this and is pissed off(more than likely)... give ol' MD a ring...coz I know the real names and addresses of VVTi and Watchman. :D

Not really.No one is forcing her to be there.If you ask me she's ruining her career by appearing on a show where she's completely out of her depth.
  • Like 3

Well done ishraq,

Its nice to a see a Presenter who is backed with experiance and actual knowledge about cars.

Previous program was a crime against petrol heads and most information relayed to the public was false to a great extent.

Well done again ishraq.

Yeah..great show by Ishraq

MINIACE

There is no need of a girl to host a car show, we watch the show because of the cars. If we need girls we'll be in somewhare else. Keep the girls on the background like Top Gear but don't let them to speak on the show ! :mosking:

Unfortunately a lot of Sri Lankan guys don't think the way we think.

Unfortunately a lot of Sri Lankan guys don't think the way we think.

I don't particularly agree. Maybe there is no need for eye candy, but there is no need to keep girls off the show, specially if they know what they are on about. 5th Gear manages to have a girl on the show without mucking things up. Sabine is on a German show too.

I'd go easy on the young lady guys.

no fault of hers. she's just doing a job.

It's the fault of the producers of this show. they should know to find the right talent!

Even if they were looking for just eye-candy...they still have got it all wrong :)

Where's Jacqueline when we need her.

Lemme rephrase that; First they should've covered the chair/seats with a tarpaulin, and then scared the shit outta her by strapping her in the GTR and blasting around the track. :D

And make sure she was sans bra with shirt loosely buttoned.

• Like 1

Lemme rephrase that; First they should've covered the chair/seats with a tarpaulin, and then scared the shit outta her by strapping her in the GTR and blasting around the track. :D

Would you want the smell to be in the car aftewards? Why bother taking her in the first place? Just tell her to watch from the sidelines.