• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"the Driving Force" On Mtv Sports

MasterDon

The newly relaunched MTV sports has a car show called "The driving force" hosted by Israq Wahab.The first episode aired today at 9.30PM which featured our very own darinwrxsti and his R35 GTR.Although there were some teething problems with the show it was of far better standard than what we're used to from other channels and has massive potential.So spread the word to improve its ratings and lets try to make this a success guys...

• Like 3

The newly relaunched MTV sports has a car show called "The driving force" hosted by Israq Wahab.The first episode aired today at 9.30PM which featured our very own darinwrxsti and his R35 GTR.Although there were some teething problems with the show it was of far better standard than what we're used to from other channels and has massive potential.So spread the word to improve its ratings and lets try to make this a success guys...

'MasterDon',

Can you please inform when will be the next date.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'MasterDon',

Can you please inform when will be the next date.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Same time next week I think..

It'll help others too. MTV isn't rebroadcast on Cable like the rest, so I miss out on it.

Its on Peotv with TSTV enabled...Will keep an eye out for an online video.

The stupid bimbo ruined it after the intro by Wahab.

I was thinking the same thing. Clearly her automotive knowledge is limited to the tip of her thumb.

The thing is that there ARE good looking girls in SL who know their cars. All the producers need to do is put up a 'Help wanted' notice after the show and it shouldnt be hard to attract some.

• Like 1

Well, most of the ones that do work for TV are ugly baitches with their fake accents and faker personalities. Show would have been better if it had only Wahab and get someone like Shehara J to come and co-host. At least she knows what she is talking about having cut her teeth behind the wheel of a race car. What does his stupid tart know, I bet she cant find her own ass in the dark. Even if she is using both her hands.

BTW, does she even have a driving license?

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 2

Well, most of the ones that do work for TV are ugly baitches with their fake accents and faker personalities. Show would have been better if it had only Wahab and get someone like Shehara J to come and co-host. At least she knows what she is talking about having cut her teeth behind the wheel of a race car. What does his stupid tart know, I bet she cant find her own ass in the dark. Even if she is using both her hands.

BTW, does she even have a driving license?

2nd part of the vid... she says " you feel the power the moment you sit in this CHAIR!"

ha ha ha ha....

i think Ihraq is better off solo than having that distration on the show!

she's just making the whole thing a bit silly!

• Like 3

As MD said, the show has some "teething troubles",.... Those troubles are dressed in yellow!

Im guessing this edit: "presenter" is a result of channel management saying "oh but we MUST have a girl on the show! audience wants that!"...

Still overall it was a pretty decent first effort. 2012 will be a pretty good year for Motoring TV in SL methinks, and not only because of this show. ;)

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 1

I'd go easy on the young lady guys.

no fault of hers. she's just doing a job.

It's the fault of the producers of this show. they should know to find the right talent!

Even if they were looking for just eye-candy...they still have got it all wrong :)

They went looking for eye candy and found a few bultos instead... :)

Goes to show the talent search capacity of our buffoons. (Not talking of Wahab here, of course) and the ones who gets selected also must make an effort not to sound dumb, even if they are.

Why do we all drool over Vicky Henderson? Because she knows what she is talking about and is not that bad to look at too. Bad looks can be compensated with a knowledgeable attitude.

Ugly AND dumb is a no go for me. I can handle either, but not both in the same skinny package.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 2