• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Want To Convert My Townace To A Noah

sahan anuradha

Hi guys...!

I want to convert my Toyota Townace (2006, KR42, 5 door, flat roof) to a NOAH without replacing the engine...

Need full Noah interior and exterior. So, what is the best place should i need to go, or can I have any contact number???? :speechless-smiley-006:

Thanks guys..!

Search the forum, there is a topic led by JadeyBlizen which offers an excellent guide for a conversion. Post your question there.

like Nilantha said you can't do a complete conversion while retaining 5 opening doors. either you'll have to seal the 5th door or weld a side cut off an original noah. sealing the door is cheaper but results could vary and its very time consuming. installing an original noah side cut is the best choice because it gives the most original look and if it came with the cavity for the rear a/c unit it saves even more time. however the side cut alone could cost you upto 250000 rupees.

like Nilantha said you can't do a complete conversion while retaining 5 opening doors. either you'll have to seal the 5th door or weld a side cut off an original noah. sealing the door is cheaper but results could vary and its very time consuming. installing an original noah side cut is the best choice because it gives the most original look and if it came with the cavity for the rear a/c unit it saves even more time. however the side cut alone could cost you upto 250000 rupees.

oops...!

If is that so, I'm not going for a side cut...! But need other additional stuff.... :speechless-smiley-006::sad-smiley-067::speechless-smiley-004:

Would it not be easier to Sell the Town Ace and buy a Noah? Just a thought!

I would agree.

I had a wannabe Noah KR-42 sometime back and it never managed to fool anyone. Perhaps it was not a very good conversion

Luckily I did not pay Noah price when I bought it so I was happy with KR-42 + a bit more price when I finally got rid of it