• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Buying

Anuradha Kokawala

That will be ten cars.

me, wife, two kids, dog, cat, next door girl, mom, dad, the servant. each will have their own car. Just ordered.

'knightowl,

Each car has to have a driver. Very good you are giving employment to 9 drivers.

You can drive the best car.Other cars when they do not use you can hire them to a taxi service that will give you a income.

Sylvi wijesinghe

Once again uncle is promoting indian crap. Anyone who has seen an indigo thats more than an an year old knows the interior literally falls apart.

@OP the viiva would be a wise choise as they have held up pretty well over the years. Also the depreciation wuld be far less.

Well over the past year, i have spent most of time in my ten year old ae110 and an Maruti alto sports. And id have to say the jap is a better car. Like someone said its just the even though the jap cars are older they were manufactured in a 'higher grade' than the cheaper indian ones. That being said the Maruti is also an excellent car; very little maintenance, parts are cheap, drives ok. However it just isnt as comfortable or nice as the corolla. Dont know about the Viva, but ive heard good things about it so that looks like your best option if you want a brandnew car.

Well over the past year, i have spent most of time in my ten year old ae110 and an Maruti alto sports. And id have to say the jap is a better car. Like someone said its just the even though the jap cars are older they were manufactured in a 'higher grade' than the cheaper indian ones. That being said the Maruti is also an excellent car; very little maintenance, parts are cheap, drives ok. However it just isnt as comfortable or nice as the corolla. Dont know about the Viva, but ive heard good things about it so that looks like your best option if you want a brandnew car.

'Straga',

I have used Japanese Vehicles, At the moment I use a Maruti.

You are a Mauti user. You have told good and bad of Japanese and Indian Vehicles.

Your opinion you have posted to the forum.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

'Straga',

You are a Mauti user. You have told good and bad of Japanese and Indian Vehicles.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Not really my opinion sylvi. Just the facts, you will notice that i mentioned the good and bad points of both cars. The corolla IS more comfortable and the quality of interior, bodywork etc IS better even though it is 8 odd years older the maruti. The maruti only has cheaper spares going in its favor. Even so we have barely spent any more on the corolla than we have on the maruti.

Is this mean Unimo had increased the vehicle prices? When i got my Auto on november it was around Rs.1,607,000/= with registration.

Hey Guys,

USD conversion rate against Rs. jumped to 113 from 109 after the budget; so there's impact for importers and they have to slitly increase the price to keep the same margin.

'Straga',

Sylvi Wijesinghe

This is why drunkards shouldnt be allowed to operate machinery when drunk. They get thier hands on a computer and type useless sh!t..

I know you loose your bladder control when you see my "posts against you", but go take a piss come back and tell me HOW is this post (especially the bold part) is of any use to anyone at all?

Be a man and reply without acting like a coward. (There has been a sinhala word that has been around since Ceylon times which starts with a 'po' for such cowards.