• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
chinthakahk

Car Cover

Question

Hi All

Im using car cover to cover my car becos im parking my car outside.

Some ppl say it speedup Corrosion

any idea about it or any experience about it

That is good or bad ???

Cheers

Chinthaka

5 answers to this question

only matter is at night due to temp low some moisture on the car body and the day time due to the cover this moisture cant evaporate and it goes down and sometime settle in doors or other parts and finally corrosion starts so better to cover remove at day time to keep car warm then the moisture evaporate this happened to my previous car sometime ago .the other thing is some covers are not durable to sun (uv) and melting at heavy hot days and it will make patches on ur car and difficult to remove to when select buy good durable one.

I bought a car cover from Nawala Cusion Works, yet it leaks when raining... so was just a waste of money.(Rs. 4500/-)

I think its better to clean your car at least twice a month than using a car cover..

I bought a car cover from Nawala Cusion Works, yet it leaks when raining... so was just a waste of money.(Rs. 4500/-)

I think its better to clean your car at least twice a month than using a car cover..

By clean do you mean wash????

Dude, covering a car and washing the car have nothing to do with each other (unless you drive with the cover on :P )

• Like 1