• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid: Which One Is Better?

shihanc

Congrads on your purchase!. But I think you will be paying more if you are importing now due to the higher value of the dollar.

Thanks rover! Lucky USD is bit low these days. I'm doing the payment tomorrow. Will see how it goes...

Thanks Californikan! Will do for sure...

Edited by shihanc

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys, Sorry for the long silence... Got it end March, now I have used it nearly 5months. Fuel consumption is 18-19 in the city and 20-21 in the long run in "Power Mode". I have nearly done 5000KM for the past 5months. Pretty satisfied with the comfort and the fuel consumption. :P

Hi Guys, Sorry for the long silence... Got it end March, now I have used it nearly 5months. Fuel consumption is 18-19 in the city and 20-21 in the long run in "Power Mode". I have nearly done 5000KM for the past 5months. Pretty satisfied with the comfort and the fuel consumption. :P

What about in ECO Mode..? As you say "in Power Mode".

• 1 year later...

I also looking for a Prius mate, can you please let me know the Japan Auction site you have used? and the people contacted??

I also looking for a Prius mate, can you please let me know the Japan Auction site you have used? and the people contacted??

I bought my prius with the help of kotmale traders. but i don't think they are doing business anymore and frankly i'm not recommending them as well. Auction site that i have used is http://singaporemotors.net/

I bought my prius with the help of kotmale traders. but i don't think they are doing business anymore and frankly i'm not recommending them as well. Auction site that i have used is http://singaporemotors.net/

Thanks mate, wanted to know the peoples with lowest profit margin to import my car :)

..and add to that all major auction houses are closed these days for some japanese holidays.

yeah, from next Tuesday they will start again if I can remember correctly.