• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Camping & Off-Roading In Little Dip

Parak

Karma is amazing. when you have your own kids you will understand. i wouldn't be surprise if your kids turned out to be retarded.

Actually, the retard is the one who posts videos of his kids in a public forum (to say nothing of his SUV painfully climbing a hill with a 3 degree inclination and then wading a 3 inch puddle )

Edited by liya

Actually, the retard is the one who posts videos of his kids in a public forum (to say nothing of his SUV painfully climbing a hill with a 3 degree inclination and then wading a 3 inch puddle )

that's his own kids and that might be his own preference to post videos. would you like somebody calling your kids retarded?

Come to think of it, those 2 kids do look a bit retarded... might be inbred considering the way the father goes on... :)

That comment is of very bad taste, and I am quite shocked that someone would even say such a thing.... Its ok to insult a persons car, but their kids, for gods sake !!

Hey Parak : Little word of advice, its ok to put pics of your kids on FB, but NOT in a public place like this where anyone can access to them. There are all sorts of sickos and perverts out there so you should not do this and expose your kids in this way. I am sure they are two lovely kids but that vedio is little messed up, too much jerking and blurred so it looks a little weird.

The camping looks fun, and the Aussies make a great deal of this type of place with all fancy SUVs and gear, but SL has some amazing places.

That comment is of very bad taste, and I am quite shocked that someone would even say such a thing.... Its ok to insult a persons car, but their kids, for gods sake !!

I am shocked that you are shocked... :) But the fact still remians that anyone who is retarded enough to post videos of his brats deserves a bit of 'shock'... :)

This is an Auto forum, not the Plunkett Hotline. You want a signature put? YOPu want to make a statment? You want to look special? Put one of your car. Not your brood.

What say you?

Hey Parak : Little word of advice, its ok to put pics of your kids on FB, but NOT in a public place like this where anyone can access to them. There are all sorts of sickos and perverts out there so you should not do this and expose your kids in this way. I am sure they are two lovely kids but that vedio is little messed up, too much jerking and blurred so it looks a little weird.

The camping looks fun, and the Aussies make a great deal of this type of place with all fancy SUVs and gear, but SL has some amazing places.

Oh boo hoo...Hey Mr noobie boob with the crappiest B4 of all!

If you're wondering the cause for all the hostility toward Parak.Read up on his previous posts and topics.The guy is one of the biggest hypocrites ever.and he's turned full on troll now...Its called illagena kema...

What say you?

Its still not right... below the belt and that's just not cricket....

Oh boo hoo...Hey Mr noobie boob with the crappiest B4 of all!

If you're wondering the cause for all the hostility toward Parak.Read up on his previous posts and topics.The guy is one of the biggest hypocrites ever.and he's turned full on troll now...Its called illagena kema...

Oh boo hoo ... ??? sorry I don't understand that type of little school girl talk, now are u crying or are u saying I cry like that ? :) But seriously, I really haven't had the time to review his post history, I also don't like to dwell too much in the past.

But on this particular post, what exactly is the problem ? The guy has gone on a camping trip in his 4x4, and he has included in the specific category under Outdoor 4x4 - trips, put a picture and said something about it.

Its still not right... below the belt and that's just not cricket....

Agreed on both points, yet here I am... not bothered at all. :)

Why? Those images of those kids have stired your loins a bit now, is it? :)

See, this is whay I keep telling this moron Parak Haraka not to put pic of the kids... some sicko is out there, typing with one hand... :)

• 8 years later...

Cool, I think it was a great camping. Recently I was in camping with my family too. This year we were in Canada. There are a lot of places for wild hunting and camping in Canada. We had to find a guide for this family holiday in this country.  Because without guide we would definitely not be able to cope with the difficulties that await every camper in the forest and in nature. If you are going to such places for the first time you definitely need the help of a guide. I like camping because it allows to feel more connection with nature and country. I like all preparation that we need for camping, like shopping of equipment and picking of all stuff. Thanks for amazon.com every year I have more and more things that I definitely need to take with me.

Edited by FaithMartin