• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Camping & Off-Roading In Little Dip

Parak

Hi All

We have spent 4 nights( 29th Dec -1st Jan) camping in Little Dip National Park in South Australia. Little Dip got heaps of sand driving tracks and prestine Beaches.

I've inserted links for some of the photos we took

Camp site http://i.imgur.com/DLMKq.jpg[/img]

Some vehicles from our Neighbouring Campers http://i.imgur.com/3aaGD.jpg[/img]

Spending day buy the Beach http://i.imgur.com/Yp2qY.jpg[/img]

Wading Emus http://i.imgur.com/Ann4H.jpg[/img]

I guess following link would work for my video

Edited by Parak

Good Stuff.. I want to get into this, but haven't got any good mate around who`s interested at the moment.

Who`m would you usually go with? Got a usual gang? or are a member of some 4WD club? I find these clubs and them sudda`s bloody boring to be honest, :D nothing like having a drink, sing some baila and swearing at each other in "sudda sinhala" at some remote beach. :D

• Like 1

Who`m would you usually go with? Got a usual gang? or are a member of some 4WD club? I find these clubs and them sudda`s bloody boring to be honest, :D nothing like having a drink, sing some baila and swearing at each other in "sudda sinhala" at some remote beach. :D

You want to find some other company than old Angulimala, dude. Try calling up his post history.

You want to find some other company than old Angulimala, dude. Try calling up his post history.

LoL, True, do remember the dude`s post history. I actually live no where near where he is, just checking how he is getting the trips organized. :-)

Good Stuff.. I want to get into this, but haven't got any good mate around who`s interested at the moment.

No not with 4WD clubs

• One thing you do not have very close relationships among club members
  • Most of them very ferral
  • There going to be too many people in a Organised trips, going to be very noisy and there is no chance of enjoying the serene Environment

No Camping with Sri Lankans, if they do not know the idea of camping

• Most of them got used to do sight seeing rather relaxing and enjoying the envionment. So they want to wake up early and going to different places every day
  • Most of them do not have enough gear or experience for Off-roading(Like me). So better team-up with People who have expertise, gear and similar liking (as I do)
  • We do all that (bila, swearing and few drinks) but not in Camping. Better doing that on a organised (Booking Holiday houses in close vicinity by the Beach). I would not prepare to travel through all that rugged tracks to do that (Anyway most of my SriLankan friends dnot willing to tackle that sort of off-road tracks)

Pl try to live in the Presence not in the Past (even some idiot ask you to check the history).

Cheers

w

uhhmm.... and what exactly are you trying to say? <<yaawwnn>>

(anyway IIRC last time time you shared such lame-ass photos it didnt go too well for you :P)

I've given up wrestling with Pigs

Machang, those two kids freaks me out... can you put something else... :)

Sorry mate, I would like to keep them in my profile

w

I've given up wrestling with Pigs

SO this pig wrestling happened on your camping trip is it?

Anyway, most people who are serious/veteran campers (or regulars/veterans at anything at all) don't bother much with taking photos and posting them on FB cos its no big deal to them.

But I guess when a city-monkey takes his fat-ass wanna-be off-roader on a gravel road or to the beach and thinks he conquered the moon, he expects too be applauded by other such monkeys. You're in the wrong forum if you wanna hear "maxxa", "patta", "deffa aathal eka" or something like that try elakiri.

• Like 1

Sorry mate, I would like to keep them in my profile

Up to you machang, but I would never put my kid's pictures on a public forum as a signature.... :) That is unless, they are not your kids, then I guess its fine.

But then I guess you are comfortable with such things.

• Like 1

Hi All

We have spent 4 nights( 29th Dec -1st Jan) camping in Little Dip National Park in South Australia. Little Dip got heaps of sand driving tracks and prestine Beaches.

I've inserted links for some of the photos we took

Camp site http://i.imgur.com/DLMKq.jpg[/img]

Some vehicles from our Neighbouring Campers http://i.imgur.com/3aaGD.jpg[/img]

Spending day buy the Beach http://i.imgur.com/Yp2qY.jpg[/img]

Wading Emus http://i.imgur.com/Ann4H.jpg[/img]

I guess following link would work for my video

MAXXA :sleeping-smiley-001:

SO this pig wrestling happened on your camping trip is it?

Anyway, most people who are serious/veteran campers (or regulars/veterans at anything at all) don't bother much with taking photos and posting them on FB cos its no big deal to them.

But I guess when a city-monkey takes his fat-ass wanna-be off-roader on a gravel road or to the beach and thinks he conquered the moon, he expects too be applauded by other such monkeys. You're in the wrong forum if you wanna hear "maxxa", "patta", "deffa aathal eka" or something like that try elakiri.

Look like a regular Visitor to elakiri. I'll try as you advised

Up to you machang, but I would never put my kid's pictures on a public forum as a signature.... :) That is unless, they are not your kids, then I guess its fine.

But then I guess you are comfortable with such things.

I totally agree with that. But this vedio is 7 yrs Old. They have changed a lot in during the time.

I totally agree with that. But this vedio is 7 yrs Old. They have changed a lot in during the time.

Like I said, your brood, your problem. 1 year, 2 years, its still your kids. Putting your kids pictures on a public forum is a No No where I come from.Gues you are somone who wants to show everyone that your boys can swim and your XL7 can wade through 6 inches of water... :)

• Like 2

• So better team-up with People who have expertise, gear and similar liking (as I do)

Cheers

Yeah, that`s the difficult bit, but i get what you mean. :)

I don't know any time travel gimmicks mate, so I`m compelled to live the present.

Like I said, your brood, your problem. 1 year, 2 years, its still your kids. Putting your kids pictures on a public forum is a No No where I come from.Gues you are somone who wants to show everyone that your boys can swim and your XL7 can wade through 6 inches of water... :)

Partly agree. I like to put things related to me in my Profile not the ones even I have not seen before(Cars, bit of bragging etc). Anyway it is the nature of most of the folks in this forum (such as showing off there higest speeds on E001, rides and the knowledge)

I'm just trying to figure about why anybody in this wide world would want to video a suzuki grand vitara wading on 6 inch puddle

that's as unique as videoing a dog pissing on a lamppost

I never waded my car not even in a 3 inch puddle (hard to see one here in this roads). How did you get that idea

I never waded my car not even in a 3 inch puddle (hard to see one here in this roads). How did you get that idea

I think you were talking about the one appear in all my posts. Sorry mate that is a part of my Profile. Here is the Vedio link.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/34887421?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>