• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota 121 Vs Belta

dylan2

Question

my list finally came down to above two cars. Please advice me what should i go for..

my budget is around 3- 3.4 million.

1) Toyota Corolla 121 LX , G ,X grade 2003-2004

2) Toyota Belta 1300cc - 2007

My main concern is easy maintenance, durability.

Experts please let us know your opinion. Thanks!

22 answers to this question

well both are amaxin value for money reliabality resale availability of spares so both are fair competetors on the belta advantage is its slightly new thats it id say just close ur eyes n go for either they r that good

Seriously? A Corolla value for money? It's a good car yes, but for the money you pay you can get more value with the other common jap brands.

• Like 1

well both are amaxin value for money reliabality resale availability of spares so both are fair competetors on the belta advantage is its slightly new thats it id say just close ur eyes n go for either they r that good

i'm guessing what you try to say is amazing? any ways you are very wrong on that statement they are reliable have good second hand market and spare parts are available freely they are true but both of those car ain't value for money if you want better value for money go for mazda axela/3 honda civic...etc.

@OP if you going to choose between toyota 121 and belta i say go for corolla 121 over belta and try to find a corolla luxel it's the highest grade of corolla 121 and it's have 1.8 dual vvt i engine because of these it's pull very well than corolla 121 1.5 car.

Thanks all your opinion, How about if i add third one to this equation. Toyota VIOS

3)Toyota VIOS 2007 1500cc

As this is same body as Belta, can i have decent pulling power with 1.5 engine.What would be manufacturing quality? And interior quality Belta vs VIOS?

i heard vios manufactured in Thailand /Singapore.

yes the vios is assembled in Thailand, but I would choose the vios 1.5 over the belta. Dont know much about the belta, but the vios has a reasonable pulling power and good interior too. pulling power depends on the power to weight ratio.

Edited by Reckless

Thanks all your opinion, How about if i add third one to this equation. Toyota VIOS

3)Toyota VIOS 2007 1500cc

As this is same body as Belta, can i have decent pulling power with 1.5 engine.What would be manufacturing quality? And interior quality Belta vs VIOS?

i heard vios manufactured in Thailand /Singapore.

I would go for 3rd options as interior, economical and good pulling power

Thank you All for your valuable inputs!

In last week end , i took a visit to car sales around kohuwala - piliyandala , malambe, homagama area. When i inspect the cars and the prices it seem 121 is very well over priced, 121 LX which having YOM 2006 is 3.75M. Now i am focusing on belta, which have decent quality interior ,options, and only 4 years old.

The Belta/Yaris/Vios would be the newer car though. The 2nd gen Vios is rare here though, but it has more bells and whistles than both the Yaris and Belta. My advice is avoid the Belta 1.0, thats all.

go for Nissan tiida 1500 cc.good fuel economy, very comfortable. best interior. u can buy 2010 tiida only for 3.7 M. its worth for your money.

Aiyoo, just when you thought the thread couldn't get any more unexciting toyoman sends the tiida trundling into it at 10km/l. "Best interior" too, eh? How low your standards must be, mr. toyoman...my toilet has a better interior than the tiida.

Hey OP, you can get a civic fd something for your budget too. Yes yes Toyoman, keep your pants on, I know it's not as stylish as your tiida, but there you go, it's an option.

Edited by ShintaroX