• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Law On Beat Barrels And Sound Gadgets

miniace

come on u think our 8 pass cops know engine mods... please... they used to ask me how the pop up lights work in the astina...

Thats part of the prob. Some cars are naturally noisier as they produce more power right out the factory, without third party mods, and even explaining that is difficult!

• Like 1

yup i got a fujitsubo, its not the exhaust that im worried abt, gyiman said something abt engine modifications approval.. thats what bothers me. any idea?

and does this law includes sound systems too? :speechless-smiley-019:

Is it a converted WRX/Sti ? , if so you may have a issue since the book may say 1,500cc engine while u got a 2,000cc and u haven't paid any luxury tax. But as long as you got the same engine number marked (kotala) on the new engine (since this is whats usually done rather than going through the RMV process ) you should be ok. I seriously doubt our cops will go to that extent of checking anyway.

Sound system has a volume control right ?

Edited by CARBON B4

Is it a converted WRX/Sti ? , if so you may have a issue since the book may say 1,500cc engine while u got a 2,000cc and u haven't paid any luxury tax. But as long as you got the same engine number marked (kotala) on the new engine (since this is whats usually done rather than going through the RMV process ) you should be ok. I seriously doubt our cops will go to that extent of checking anyway.

Sound system has a volume control right ?

yes its a converted WRX. nope its allready registered under 2000cc, and for conversions you dont have to pay any luxury tax ;) i was asking if there is another approval other than that.. coz cops are so stupid, once this cop tried to take in my friends XR250cc saying that it was a 400cc just becouse it has a wide tyre similar to his bike which was a 400cc :speechless-smiley-004:

• 11 months later...